6

A bit of a cw: Drug use (just weed and a bit of cocaine..) but yeah I think that's it.

You and Albedo's date went well. He took you out to dinner, sat in the stars, and just enjoyed yourself when he took you back to his dorm. (Yes. You guys fucked. I was just too lazy to write it last chapter)

You woke up naked beside Albedo, with his hands around your waist. His soft little snores would make anybody melt. His roommate came in and got into his bed. He was kinda loud though. "Shhhh he's sleeping." You whisper-yelled. "Oh- oops sorry. Also hi again hot chick." You ignored him and chuckled. A few minutes after that Albedo woke up. "Y/nn..." He said still tired. "What's that noise..?" He said rubbing his eyes. "Your loud roommate." You answered. He nodded and you kissed him on the forehead. Albedo immediately got himself comfortable in your boobs, you didn't mind though.

-Timeskip-

You woke up to the sound of the shower running. Albedo's roommate was still in bed, so it was Albedo. You got up and sat on the edge of the bed. The water stopped and you heard Albedo get out. A towel around his waist, and his hair wet. "Oh you're up." He smiled and got behind you and kissed your neck softly. "So how was last night?" He asked and gave more little kisses to your neck. "Loved it." You said with a smile. He smiled. "I'm glad." Albedo looked on your neck and noticed the bruises on your neck while chuckling. "We went at it pretty hard last night don't you think? Not that I'm complaining- best orgasm ever." He whispered the last part. "I know, it was good." You said proudly. He laughed and kissed you. "You're still beautiful." He kissed you again and again. You laughed and Albedo's roommate popped up from his bed. "Awh man what did I miss last night?" He playfully said and pouted. "Nothing much." You said. "Mm." He hummed. "But please- Albedo making someone hurt? Come on seriously?" Albedo and Turner chuckled. "I didn't know that it was possible myself, so a real shocker." He said and played with your hair. All three of you laughed.

"There's a party tonighttt~." You said. "Wanna go with me?" You asked "Yeah of course." He nodded. Albedo got you some clothes and you thanked him and went to go shower. You turned the hot water on and got in. The scorching hot water ran on your skin. You felt relaxed and at peace.

-Timeskip-

You got out the shower and put the clothes on. You folded your towel and put it on his dresser. "Thanks again for letting me borrow the clothes, Albedo." You said again. "Wanna go back to my dorm to get ready?" You asked albedo because you didnt want to walk to the party alone. "mhm!" He hummed happily. He gathered a outfit and carried it. You walked out and Albedo followed.

Soon, the both of you got to your room and went inside. You immediately went to your drawer and got out your outfit. You put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Yeah.. Nevermind." You said and started to take it off. Albedo stopped you and held both of your hands. The walked backwards to the bed and sat down on the edge. He pulled you between his legs and held your waist. "New for you." You chuckled lightly. He blushed. "You should wear this one." He said and put his head against your stomach. He smiled.

-Big timeskip to the party-

It was loud and crowded. "If you wanna go we can." You said. "No I'm ok Y/n..I'm fine. Let's just have fun." He said in your ear and kissed your cheek. You nodded. "Wait for me while I get the drinks ok?" You said and walked off.

-Albedo's Pov-

I sighed and waited for Y/n. A few minutes later, a girl with blonde hair approached me. "Hey wanna get drunk and smoke together? Just me and you~." She put a hand on my chest. I pushed her hand off softly. "No thank you..I'm waiting for my friend actually." I said calmly and looked above the girl, seeing Y/n. Thank god. "Oh if she's your friend you should just come with me. She'll find a wa-" She got cut off by feeling Y/n behind her. "Albedo you met a new friend? Cool." She said unimpressed. "Oh this is your friend?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Girlfriend." Y/n corrected and sweetly smiled (it was clearly fake.) I blushed and she grabbed my hand. After that we never seen her at the party.

-Normal pov-

"Are you ok?" Y/n asked the boy. He blushed hard, still flustered about the whole situation and nodded. "Anyways, here's your drink." You handed him his drink. "T-Thanks." He said and sipped out of it. A boy walked to the two of you. "You guys smoke?" He asked. You both looked at him and nodded. He smiled and lead the two of you to the middle of the room. People were smoking, what you figured was weed. You got passed a blunt and hit it. After a few hits, you gave it to Albedo. He took a few hits and passed it away to another person and sat down. You wanted to roll your own blunt, so you decided to. You lit it and took it in, the weed smell filling your nose. You saw Albedo sitting down and came to sit with him. He moved his body over so you would have some room, but you sat on his lap. He smiled and leaned back.

You were about finished with the blunt and leaned into Albedo. His face close to yours. He bit his lip and you blew some of the smoke onto his face. He smiled and kissed you. "Let's go find a room." You winked and showed him the powdery white substance in your pocket. He smiled and soon found a room.

    The two of you made out on the couch that was in the room and started getting more touchy. He grinded up against you and you let out soft breaths. The white powder was lined up already on the table, waiting. He bit his lip and he moaned softly, while throwing his head back. "Yeah~you like that huh?" You smiled and he nodded. You teased, and got off of him and went to the table. You sighed and snorted the cocaine. You rubbed your nose to get rid of the burning sensation in your nose. "Not bad.." You said before Albedo came over. "Wanna try it out too?" You asked and he nodded, following what you did. He shook his head a bit afterwards. "That was good." He said. "You do not look like the type to do something like this." You chuckled. He grinned. "You're right."

    After the two of you snorted up most of the cocaine, the both of you were high out of your mind. You stood up and told Albedo you were going to get some snacks and drinks. He nodded and came with you. The music was loud to the point where you had a headache. You winced and held your head. Albedo put a hand on your shoulder and got some water out of the cooler, and walked over to get some snacks. Your head pounded, but you tried to ignore it. After all that, you two went back to the room.

   You opened one of the waters and drunk some out of the bottle. The water somewhat soothed your aching head. "Are you ok?" Albedo rubbed small circles on your back. You nodded. He lied down on the couch. You lied on top of him, making him flush.  You teased him by putting your hands in his shirt and resting your cold hands on his chest. He let out a small moan from the temperature of your hands. "You're so easy." You chuckled. He smiled and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.