Highlighters and Oranges

That Instagram post of Alvaro blew up and became viral. People speculated more about their relationship. Some people were even thinking that the post is actually a confirmation that they are now in a relationship.

 Which is not entirely wrong because if it's up to Alvaro, he will be proudly telling the whole world about it. But what are they actually?  For the past couple of days, they've been hanging out together whenever they are free from shooting and he has been enjoying it a lot. He wants more and he has promised Itziar that he will wait but seeing her everyday, he can't help but imagine having the freedom to kiss her whenever he wants, to hug her and be with her. 

Just like now, they are in her dressing room taking a break since there scenes will still be later at 4pm. She is sitting in the couch while reading her script and he is in a chair with his script in hand as well. He wants to focus on reading his script but he can't help but stare at her as she is so focused on her script with her highlighter in hand. She looks so adorable with his brows all scrunched up due to concentration. 

"I can feel you staring, Alvaro", she said without looking up. She has the yellow highlighter that means it's a scene wherein she has to show fear.

"Nothing", he said while smiling at her. 

"What is it this time?", she looked up and saw him smiling and she smiled back. She can't help it, his smile is infectious. 

"I am enjoying the view", he said, staring at her eyes. She looked down at her clothes as if to check if she left her top unbuttoned or if her zipper is down. He chuckled. "You look beautiful. Well, you are beautiful." 

She shook her head. He always blurt out those things all of a sudden and he never misses a day to say that she is beautiful. Just like yesterday, they were outside shooting a scene in the junkyard wherein Alvaro was in full homeless outfit with the grease and torn clothes. She was teasing him on his new "outfit" and he then as a revenge, put some of those grease on her face but instead of getting mad, she laughed even more. That laugh made him smile, it was one of his favorite sounds in the world. He stopped laughing and looked at her. 

"What? Is there "something dirty" on my face?", she joked as she noticed him staring at her. 

He shook his head and said "You are always beautiful to me, Itzi"

She was about to reply when the director called to commence the shooting and Itziar spent the whole day in a good mood just because of that comment.

 And here he is again, with his daily "You are beautiful" comment. 

"You need to stop saying that or else, I will believe that I am the most beautiful woman in the world", she said smiling but looking down at the script. Truth it, she loved it. Who doesn't? Having someone say to you everyday that you are beautiful and that someone is Alvaro Morte is a dream come true. 

"Well, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.", he said as he stood up and walked over to where she is sitting. She looked up and saw him approaching. He sat next to her. She got nervous. Her heart is beating so loud that she thought he can hear it. Alvaro is having the same nervousness with her as well.

"Can you tell me once again about these highlighters?", he said changing the subject as he felt the tension in the air. She happily told him the meaning of her highlighters, blue for sadness, yellow for fear, orange for rage and pink for happiness. He listened to her as she explained but with a face as if he is thinking of doing something but is hesitant to do so. He took a deep breath and said "I remembered something during that night when I got drunk". 

She looked at him as if asking what's the reason of this sudden reminiscing.

"Well, of course not all of it for obvious reasons but before I got drunk, I told you something." he continued and he then took the yellow highlighter the she is holding on her right hand and clasped his hand around hers. "I told you that I will never let this hand go"