The After Dinner

They are now inside the car on the way to Raquel's house but both of them are silent. Both are on the edge and already feeling the effects of the wine and oysters that they had.

She glanced at him, driving and looking so serious and manly while doing so. "How did I get so lucky?"she muttered to herself and let out a soft giggle. The soft giggle made him turn.

"What's up? Is there something funny?", Alvaro asked as he looked at her. He looks so damn sexy with her flushed skin because of the wine. The way she is looking at him is not helping either. And as much as he wants to be the gentleman, the guy part of his brain is already screaming for something else.

"Nothing", she answered but kept looking at him with such wanton smile. She even bit her lip and that almost made him stop the car and do the things what his mind is telling him to. He quickly reminded himself that he needs to wait and if tonight will be the night, he wants to make love to her in a bed and not in a car in an unnamed street. 

Thankfully they arrived at her place. Silence enveloped them as they both stared at each other, not knowing what to do but fully knowing that they both wanted to spend the night together. She then offered for a nightcap but of course he knows it will be more than that. So they went inside her place.

As soon as the door slammed shut, he locked it and she grabbed him and kissed him. Alvaro can't help but kissed her back with the same intensity. His tongue slips past her lips politely and she sucks at it, tasting the wine they just had and never wanting the man more. Then his hand is in hers and she's leading him upstairs. Alvaro is left breathless.

She opens the door to her bedroom and it was his turn to kiss her as soon as they enter her room. He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him and he can't help but remember Sergio and Raquel's first night together. He gently put her down on the bed still kissing her. She has other ideas though as she flipped them over and suddenly she is on top of him. They kissed again. 

"I think we are wearing too many clothes no?", she said as he made her sit up and he shrugs out of his jacket. She then stood up making him watch her strip.

Alvaro thanked every God there is as she watched her and it's making him feel dizzy. How long he's waited for this night.

She shakes her head, letting her hair fall loose over her shoulders. There's no hesitation when she asked him for the zipper which he gladly did like she's opening herself up for him in some abstract surgery.

Alvaro knows this picture will replay in his mind on lonely nights. Her bra is white, stenciled with an obscene pink; the lace of her panties match. Alvaro got captivated on the sight. Itziar is standing in front of him, more than half naked with the lights dimmed, for mood more than mystery. 

Itziar then continued her striptease as she unclasped her bra and waited for him to do something suddenly shy of being half naked in front of Alvaro. Surely, he has seen a lot of actresses who are more sexier than her. As soon as she discarded her bra, Alvaro pulls her onto his lap. 

"You really are the sexiest woman in the world", he said as she smothers him with wet relieved kisses,  fumbling with the buttons of his shirt and helping him get rid of his pants. Nuzzling his face between her breasts, he samples the fine sweat of her skin there, pulls back to breathe. They kiss hard, holding their breath, scraping their teeth, feeding on each other.

His hand works between them, daubing and smearing until the room smells like her. Hands on her hips, he grinds against her, steeping in the seeping heat, too connected to let this go yet. He then took his right hand and start touching her the way she wanted while his other hand is busy groping and playing with her breast. It didn't take long for her to orgasm. He smiled lewdly and he kisses her again and leans back on the bed. Itziar slithers off of him, limp and lithe and satisfied, propping herself on a pillow.

Later if she had the energy she'd kneel, peel him like a candy wrapper and swallow him whole. He looks extremely sexy with that smirk on his face. 

He stands, sliding out of his pants and boxers which is painfully tight already. Then he climbs onto the bed, straddling her on all fours.

Itziar can feel Alvaro's heartbeat even though his damp chest is an inch from hers. His erection pulses hard, pressing into her from pubic bone to navel. He kisses her neck and temple and eyes and she knows, he's asking permission.

She then gave her consent as her hand reached under the sheet, the circle of her fingers finding him, stroking once and spreading his pre-come over the few particles of thin air between their bodies.

Alvaro sinks down slowly into the valley between her wet intimacy. His hips pivot, teasing her at exactly the right angle to drag his length over her clit. Itziar moves with him, arching, her arms and legs swathed around him.

He holds her gaze for as long as he can and then lets his eyes close. She gasps sharp when he penetrates her. The muscles of her walls flutter around him and he's sure that at no time in his life has anything ever felt so good. "You feel so good, "he said as he pumped into her.

A series of shallow quick pushes and he settles into a deliberate rhythm. With the slow ease of every stroke, she can feel the tension uncoiling in his body, pushing at the edges of his control.

Itziar rolls him over until she's on top, her legs bracketing his. They're on the edge of the bed. Alvaro stopped breathing, embedded so far inside her he's sure he'll never be able to pull out. He can't look at her and he can't look down, just lie there waiting for the bottom to fall out.

A haze of pleasure glazes her eyes so that when he does open his again, hers are half -closed.  The musculature of her stomach ripples, her breasts bounce. He reaches out and takes one in his hand, rubbing the nipple to make her head loll back. She'd bend and kiss him grateful if she could concentrate on anything other than the searing length of him stretching her, the frantic tip of her hips forward.

A jagged slur and he can manage, "Itzi, I..."

Itziar hushes and starts to ride him faster, harder but with no less poise or grace. Her own whimpered sighs are muffled in the sweaty shadow of Alvaro's throat, against his Adam's apple, as she bows with every rise and fall until she feels that shift. He's given up resisting it. The arms around her crush the air from her lungs.

Alvaro thrusts up to reach her cervix, the pressure mounting deeper. He pulls down on her as he arches, instinct and cathartic. 

Slower all of the sudden and he can feel her start to spasm around him. He finds her open mouth with his and begs her not to stop. It is too hot. He's lost, coming hard finally and she lets go completely, trembling and then limp in the circle of his arms.

"That was amazing.", she said still high on her orgasm. 

"Same thought but you are amazing. You are perfect", Alvaro said as he bring her closer to him. They stayed there for sometime exchanging kisses and just content on finally being in each other's arms. She's about to fall asleep when she feels him start to move under her. She sits up instead. She isn't sure what to say.

"You are staying right?", she asked out of the blue. Suddenly feeling insecure. 

He looked at her with such love took her hand, clasped it with his and said "Itziar, I told you, I will never let go of this hand." and kissed her.