Cuddles and Sunshine

The morning seeps into her room exploding like a billion stars as Alvaro blinks a few times to the sudden bright light. He curses a little under his breath for having woken up at such a start and instantly begins to mutter. He smiled contentedly and decided on snuggling his nose back in her wild morning hair. She didn't stir as he pressed his lips gently at the back of his neck. He truly loved her.

"Please don't tell me it's already morning", Itziar mumbled, with her eyes still closed. He laughed, glancing at her bedside clock that says 7:00 am. "

I'm sorry my love but it's 7:00am.", Alvaro uttered but still not stopping his kisses at the back of her neck, his arms still around her. "and I have to be at the studio at 8:00". 

She turned and opened her eyes, directly looking at Alvaro's dark ones. She smiled and he smiled back. 

"Hola!", he said as he leaned and give her a passionate kiss. They were lost in their bubble of kisses and cuddles when they got interrupted by a ringing from Itziar's phone. 

"Let it ring.", she said as she pulled him by the neck to continue their make out session. Alvaro was already about to put his hand under her underwear when her phone rang again. Frustrated and annoyed with the constant ringing, she sat up and took a glimpse on who was calling, it's her mom. 

She looked at Alvaro, feeling sorry as she has to take the call. Alvaro understood and with one last kiss said "You owe me one, love. I'll just take a shower and get ready then.". 

He then stood up and went to her shower, leaving her in the bed as she called back her mom.

-----------------------------------------------------

The rest of the morning was in a rush, as both of them has to be in the studio at 8. The ride to the studio was of course consisted of hand holding and stolen kisses at the stoplight. 

When they arrived, they saw Pedro, looking at them with a bright smile. 

"Ahh finally, the lovebirds are here.", Pedro said as he hugged and kissed the two."

What happened?", Itziar said, noticing that Pedro has something to share. 

"Oh nothing, I am just happy for the two of you. And yeah, Jesus was calling for a meeting. So let's go." , he said as he led the two in to the conference room.

 Everyone was already there in the conference room but no one has any idea on what the meeting is all about. The doors opened, Jesus and Alex came in with serious faces. 

"We gathered you all here because we have some serious news for you guys...." Alex started.

"Get your dresses and tux ready coz we are going to LA. We are nominated for an Emmy!", Jesus exclaimed. And everyone jumped for joy. They can't believe it. An Emmy nomination, that's a big feat for a Spanish show. 

After the hugs and congratulations died down, Jesus told everyone to get ready as they will be starting shooting soon. Alvaro looked at his girlfriend who is in a conversation with Najwa, Ursula & Mario. He strode towards them and asked," So what are you guys talking about?" 

"We are talking about who we are going to bring in the awards show since Jesus said we are allowed to bring a +1.", Najwa said taunting Alvaro. She knew about the growing relationship between Alvaro and Itziar and she is extremely happy for both of them. 

"I am taking my boyfriend of course. Maybe we can spend some time in LA as well.", Ursula added. 

"How about you Itziar? Are you bringing a special someone?", Mario asked, still hoping that the rumors between Alvaro and Itziar are not true and it is just for marketing purposes.