Hiking can be fun

It was 9pm when Itziar finished shooting her scenes. She was tired, drained and in dire need to have a warm bath. She went inside her dressing room, she was about to turn on the lights when she heard someone snoring from the inside. She recognized that snore. She has heard that for  quite a few times  already during shooting. Instead of turning on the main light, she tiptoed and turn on the lamp beside the couch. And there she saw him, Alvaro, sprawled on the couch, sleeping and lightly snoring. She smiled. He looks so peaceful and adorable.  The guy is really making her fall without even trying.  She looked at him with a smile on her face when she heard him speak, "if you want to take advantage of me while I am sleeping, you are free to do so". He smiled while opening one eye too look at her. She laughed, got up and slapped his arm playfully. He didn't let her stand up completely and grabbed her hand to make her lie beside him in the couch. She gasped but when he put his arms around him to keep her from falling from the small couch, she scooted closer and relaxed. He makes her feel safe. She looked up at him and saw him looking down at her. He looks so relaxed with his messy hair and he has this certain twinkle in his eyes. He is also smiling down at her that she can't help but reach up, put her hand on the back of his neck to pull him down and kiss him. Once their lips met, she felt him smiling at first and then gradually started kissing her deeper. When they stop for air, she chuckled and put her head back to his chest. 

"What's up?", he said pulling her close and smelling her hair.

"This just reminds me of Professor and Inspectora's first night together. There are also like this in a small couch. Cuddling, happy.", she said as she snuggled closer. He nodded, still smiling. He is so happy right now that he can't seem to stop from doing that.

"There is one difference though", Alvaro said. She looked up him and he looked down. "They both were naked on the couch" he muttered earning him another slap from Itziar before taking her lips again in another kiss. Then the kiss became deeper and bolder but as much as Alvaro wants to continue, he doesn't want their first time to be in a dressing room couch and they need to talk about their new "relationship". So he slowed down and said, "As much as I want this Itzi, I think we need to talk."

She nodded, agreeing with him.  They need to talk about their relationship. They need to define it. He took her hand and lace their hands together. 

"Itzi, you know what I feel and I want to pursue this feeling, this relationship cause I've never felt this strong feelings before. I don't really have a good track record in relationships but I swear Itzi, I'll do everything that I can to make you happy. As what I've promised before, I will never let you go Itzi. Just let me know how you want to handle this", he said. They looked at each other in silence, letting their eyes do the talking. Itzi felt euphoric as she heard his words. She had her fare share of boyfriends but she never had someone who is so sure of what they feel for her. And it's true for her as well. She never had a feeling this strong before for someone. But deep inside, she is afraid. Afraid of how the media will perceive their relationship. She had relationships before that got ruined because of the media, because of rumors, false reports.

"I love you," she blurted and he said it back before giving her a peck on the lips. "But can we take it slow for now. I'm not saying that we should hide. But I've dated men before who are so quick in making our relationship public and it backfired in our relationship. I wanted this to work Alvaro. I really do. I've never had this feeling before as well. You made me fall inlove and act like a silly 15 year old girl." They both chuckled. 

"Itzi, if that's what you want. I'll do it but don't expect me to not touch you coz my love, I can't stand a day even an hour of not touching you. Call me cheesy, but I feel like a 15 year old boy in love as well. ", he said and both of them smiled at each other. Itziar then yawned and he instantly looked at his watch. It's already almost 10pm and they have an early shoot the next day. "I think the 15 year old girl is sleepy already. Come on, I'll get you home.", he said as he helped her up.