The Bee always gets inside

Hanta looked at the girl still as she looked back at him. "Well my name's Beebug." She said looking at him. The two looked at each other for a bit before speaking again.

Beebug looked at Hanta (Ghost) as she smirked. "Wanta fight me tonight or you got plans?" Beebug said as she sipped the last bit of her beer, Hanta doing the same before both threw their bottles onto the floor. Hanta looked at beebug. "Your on. What time you want to fight me at?" Hanta asked with a smirk. "Anytime your ready to lose your guts!" Beebug laughed at Hanta.

(Few mintues later)

Hanta and Beebug looked at each other from either side of a ring. The fight was about to began as both Hanta and Beebug spit on the ground where they stood.

"Are you ready to fight!" The guy running the show said loudly through a sound system. Hanta and Beebug nodded and the fight began as both Hanta and Beebug run at each other.

(After the fight)

(After the fight)

(Alleyway)

Hanta and Beebug laughed as they stood together. "My real name is Kria." Beebug said to Hanta. "Mines Hanta Sero, nice to meet someone I can take down." Hanta said using his fake last name. The two looked at each other as Hanta had just taken Kira down like 5 times back in the ring. Kira was badly hurt, but she could handle it cause she had been fighting or a long time. She had finally met her match in there against Hanta. Kria and Hanta stayed with each other as they both found out they were both UA students. Hanta was in the hero course well Kria was in the gental study course.

Hanta took Kria back to her dorm late that night as he became friends with her and this was only the beginning.