Kira

Kira was the same age as Hanta as she was 14 as well. She was a student at UA and lived in a diffrent dorm. But she was so happy when Hanta had told her about the lighting blots. Hanta had told her was starting up a small gang of people he could trust and hang out with.

In the end Hanta had told her about his true work at UA as a spy, but she didn't care her home life was just as bad as her parents always hit her or threw her out of the house most nights and she was left in the cold.

Kira knew things were just getting started for her. She knew her parents would pay for they had done to her. She knew the world would pay for leaving her behind and always on the run away from her family. The only thing she had was Hanta now and UA.

Later that day she met up with Hanta at a small cafe as they sat looking at each other they saw a woman crying into her drink. Hanta and Kira looked at each other and then back at the woman watching her.

Hanta and Kria waited until the woman stood to leave to follow her. "Why are we following her?" Kira said as she followed Hanta. "Because somethings off about her and I want to know what it is." Hanta said as he pulled Kira along behind himself.

(Few seconds of following later)

The woman stopped as she sat in a park on a bench. Hanta and Kira watched from a bush nearby. The woman looked at her phone and then at the ground as she stood her body started dropping things on the ground, that being a few to many small bombs. Hanta and Kira jumped for cover before the bombs went off.

Hanta and Kira knew they had to go after this woman now and so they did. Hanta walked up behind her after they found her again and put his hand on her shoulder causing the woman to turn around. "Hi?" The woman said with tears running down her face still. "Hello you look like you need someone to talk to?" Hanta said as Kira slowly walked over. "I guess I do look like that don't I?" The woman said as she wiped a tear away. Kira and Hanta walked with the woman to a place no one would hear them before she expained that her boyfriend had just broken up with her a few hours ago and she was mad and wanted to do something about it.

Hanta looked at the woman and smiled. "I think we all want to do something about this. My family needs to pay for what they have done and so does my friends here family. Would you like to join and become part of a group called the lighting blots?" Hanta said as he looked at the woman. "My name's Saki. My quirk has to do with making Bombs any kind of bomb to be honest." Saki said as she looked at the two young students. Hanta and kira smiled. "So are you in or out?" Hanta and Kria said at the same time. "I'm in call me Bomber it was supposed to be my hero name. But not anymore." Saki stood and looked kira and Hanta in the eyes. "Where and when can we start?" Saki asked with a smirk.