The mission comes first

Sero waited for Kirishima to fall asleep before setting a note on Denki's chest as he was going to leave his two sleeping friends to go to the Lighting Blots as Beebug aka Kira had texted him via number to ask about a meeting place on UA's campus.

Sero slowly left the dorm going to the common room. He looked around to be sure he was alone as he slipped on his shoes. He texted Kira that he would be close to the entrance to the dorm area.

Sero walked with his phone in his hands walking slowly under the street lights along the path out of the dorm area. "Hope there's no camera" He whispered low as he kept walking seeing Kira as he walked towards her. She was trying not to laugh as Sero was in sleepwear right now.

Kira waved as Sero joined her. The two walked beside each other. "We can change at base if we have anywhere to go. I feel bad that we had to wait until now, but I hope you had fun with that new friend of yours." Sero sighed smiling. "He's not that bad, but he does talk a lot like Kaminari.

(Few mintues later)
Sero and Kira had made it to the student parking lot as that's where Sero's motorcycle was parked currently. Kira saw the motorcycle as she smiled. "So I get to ride with you? I don't have mine here." Sero nodded. "I hope you at least still have the helmet I gave you." Kira nodded as she pulled a small box out of her pocket. "Right here boss." She pressed the small button on the top as a helmet formed as she placed it on her head.

Kira let the helmet form as she watched Sero pulling out the same kind of device as it turned into a black motorcycle helmet. The two slowly onto Sero's bike as Sero didn't want Kira to fall off as he did care about his gang a lot as he worries about their safety all the time.

Kira held onto Sero as he started up the engine driving towards the gate to get in and out of campus. Sero watched as the gate opened. "Okay good so we're able to get off school grounds at night, but we may have to do something about when we come back Kira." Kira thought for a moment. "Yep, but I can also use my quirk to get it open as I had a look at the workings of it well I was waiting for you as I'm able to be really small, remember." Sero nodded. "Yep you have a point just be careful when you go inside."

Sero and Kira talked as Sero drove and they made it to the base just as Gunner was walking into the building with Dusty. The gang was all there when Sero managed to get inside after telling the bartender the code to get into the secret backroom. Gunner nodded once he saw Sero. Kira and Dusty immediately gave each other a hug.

Kira and Mei were still hugging as Sero walked over to Gunner and put his hand out as he shared a handshake with Gunner. Bomber came into the room slowly as she took off her coat that was hiding what she actual looked like from everyone who didn't know her personally.

Bomber looked over seeing Kira and Sero as she smiled as her gang members and leader. "Thank god your back. I'm glad we get to see you two more." Sero nodded. "I'm happy as well." As he walked away from Gunner over to where Bomber was.

Gunner watched his leader carefully seeing the Sero was only wearing a sweater not his normal armour as he knew what his boss looked like on the job. Sero looked over at Gunner seeing his teammate worried. "I have my stuff here cause I didn't want anybody to find it." Gunner breathed a sigh as he looked around the room and then to some lockers along the wall remembering that Sero's and everyone else's stuff were in the lockers for safe keeping as no one had found their base yet.

Bomber smiled as she patted Sero on the head. "Welcome back kid." Sero looked up at her as he growled a bit. "Bomber!" He yelled as he grabbed her by the shirt collar. "Don't call me a kid ever again! I'm your mother fucking boss and the one who saved you!" Bomber's eyes widened as she shut her mouth scared that she was about to be thrown across the room as that had happened before and it hurt as well as sent her to one of the underground medical centre.