Moving day

(Month later)
Vex's was standing by the door to Sero's and Denki's room in the laboratory as he waited for the two be ready to go.

Currently the two were getting ready for their move into the UA dorms which was a big change for them. Vex's was waiting outside as he had allowed his son to be alone in his own room. He told himself he wouldn't pass that line again after a fight that Sero and himself had. He didn't need Sero running away again. So he needed somewhere to draw the line between them.

Denki and Sero were in Denki's part of the room as they packed up his stuff first. Sero looked over at his friend as he could see the cuts from last night's testing that had been done on his friend. He kept quiet so that Denki wouldn't worry too much about himself.

The boys kept packing up as they finshed with Kaminari's stuff after about an hour and then 2 hours later they were done with packing Sero's stuff as well.

Vex's met the two by the door of their bedroom area. "You boys must give me everything you can once inside those walls." Sero sighed. "We know dad."

Kaminari stayed quiet as he knew he would only get into trouble if he spoke. Sero slowly held Kaminari's hand to help him calm down a bit. Vex's just watched the two.

Sero looked between his father and Kaminari for a few seconds as he waited for his dad to speak up again. Kaminari was holding onto Sero's hand worried he was about to get grabbed again cause it was always like this.

Sero looked at his father seeing that he was holding something in his hand. "Vex's what is that?" Vex's looked at Sero it's just something you shouldn't forget when your on UA's campus. Sero's eyes looked towards the hand as Vex's opened it to show the small remote that would set off a shock of himself or Kaminari got out of line. The two knew it to well.

Vex's closed his hand again. "As long as you do What your told, I won't have to use this." Kaminari was looking at Sero's hand and then up at Vex's every few seconds as he was still worrying about what could happen if he didn't listen right now and he was keeping an eye on each side of the hallway seeing that two guards had come with Vex's.

The two guards kept looking at Kaminari as well as the both had their arms crossed over their chests and were half talking to each other from either side of Vex's. Vex's wasn't upset with what they were talking about as it was actually just about what they were going to have for lunch, so Vex's kept his eyes and ears on his son and text subject. He knew for a fact that both of these boys standing here in front of him were test subjects, but he wasn't to worried about them leaving anytime soon until he said they could.

Sero had his stuff all packed up now in his bedroom as did Kaminari and they were ready to leave. Sero had plans once he was able to be outside the lab and after getting his dorm room set up and everything. Kaminari had a feeling he knew what that plan was.

(Time skip)
An hour later the Sero and Kaminari were sitting in the back of a van with all of their things ready to go. Their driver was talking with Vex's just outside the vehicle as Sero and Kaminari just stared at each other staying quiet.

Vex's was going over the plan of where to drop off and tell the staff member whoever it may be why the two boys were being dropped off early at the school. Sero took a breath as he held his hands together keeping his breathing under control. Kaminari was doing the same as he thought about what school would be like outside the lab. He also was wondering how long it would be before Sero went back to his gang.

Sero looked out the window seeing his father walking away from the vehicle and the driver opening the door to the drivers seat. Sero let out a breath as he looked to the driver. "How longs thé ride going to be?" He said in a somewhat bossy, but nice sounding way. The driver looked back as he put his hand on the passer seat headrest. "It's should only be about an hours drive to get their Mr. Sero."