What's on the inside?

Denki looked at the black haired version of himself as he smacked himself in the face with his hands. "No this isn't right!" He looked at the other in the cage. "Your just trying to take control again!"

The black haired boy who looked like a copycat of Denki only with black hair and a lighting blot that was yellow in his hair was looking back at Denki. Denki knew that this guy wouldn't ever stop bugging him as the two were inside his own mind as that was one of the many powers that was caused for him and his copycat to share.

Denki growled at the other boy. "Fuck you Volts! I won't let you out! You only cause trouble when I let you! The only time you're ever allowed to do anything is when Vex's wants you." Volts looked up as he was the black hair copycat of Denki's.

Volts was currently trapped inside of Kaminari's mind because he and Kaminari both controlled the same body and mind some times, but mostly the body. The two boys had their own thoughts and quirks which was why Vex's never separated when the problem had first happened to the two well in a forced fight test in the labs testing cube.

The test that day had ended with the two fosing into the same body. Kaminari had been holding Volts back for a long time now and now of all times was when they both met face to face again. Kaminari out of the cage in his mind well Volts was inside it.

The two hated each other, but also had to work together sometimes because of jobs outside of the lab. But now he was talking to his double well Sero stood watching his real body get pulled away for yet again more testing. He wanted out of this darkness he was in and away from Volts. But he couldn't now as he had passed out.

Few hours later

Sero was standing just outside the testing rooms as his father had told him to follow. There had already been lots of testing happening to Denki before he had come at his fathers wishes. So now he was standing beside his dad behind a glass wall that was one way as he watched Jenny his aunt injected a needle into Kaminari's arm. His father spoke as this happened. "Sero one day your going to be the one to do this with the test subjects."

Sero nodded as he watched kaminari tense and then the screaming started. "So Sero let's go over what your aunt is trying out today." Sero just watched in fear as his friend was in pain. He thought of what would happen if his dad ever found the lighting blots and they had to go through this.

Sero thought of Dusty's screams and Bomber being cut open all over her body. Gunner bleeding out of his weapons as he was forced to make them. He stopped himself as he thought of Beebug being forced to go in and out of her bee form. He stopped himself as he looked up to his father who was explaining just what was used to make this drug and that some of the other test subjects hadn't made it through the testing because of it, but he knew because of the healing quirks he had given to subject 17 he was able to heal himself quickly from anything breaking in his body even the blood and skin.

Sero looked back and forth from his father to his friend on the other side of the class. He knew that him and Kaminari had only just gotten back to the lab a few hours ago from the exam at UA as well which only made him feel worse about what was happening right now to Kaminari.

Vex's could see right through Sero at this point as he knew his son was afraid of losing his friend. Sero was watching as Kaminari stopped screaming as he had passed out. Vex's set his hand on Sero's shoulder giving his son a chance to know that he knew how he was feeling as well. Sero could feel the hand slowly grip onto his shoulder as his eyes moved a bit widening and his hands felt shaky. He knew his father knew that he was thinking about how he wanted Kaminari to live just as much as he did.

Sero felt like he would run off at any moment he had, but he had to stay or he would only be knocked out by the chip in his neck that his father had placed there when he was only 2 years old. So it had grown more into his nerves system and could not be removed by just anybody. It had to be someone with really steady hands and someone with really good vision.

Vex's watched as some workers walked into the room to write down data and current state that Kaminari was in currently as everything that happened was put into a database for later uses. Vex's moved his thumb slowly rubbing it against his shoulder. Sero didn't move at all as he let it happen. He moved a bit closer to the glass as he set both of his hands onto the glass as he moved farther from his father which caused Vex's to move his hand off of his shoulder.

Sero was watching as Kaminari was moved to a hospital gurney as the lab workers were moving him out of the testing area. Sero kept watching until the door closed as Kaminari was gone. Vex's grabbed Sero by the arm pulling him away from the glass. Sero cringed as it hurt him with the grip his dad had on his arm.

Vex's kept pulling Sero down the hallway as he pulled his son into his office closing the door behind him. Sero was yeeted into a chair as he felt his ass sit down in the chair and spin a bit as it was a spinning chair.

Vex's and Sero shared a look at each other as Vex's sat down behind his desk. Sero played with his hands as he got himself comfortable knowing he was about to be here for a while. Vex's looked at his son. "Sero we need to talk as I got news that you and Subject 17 have made it into UA and have passed the exams. So you need to pack up your things by tonight so that you can move into there dorms right away."