Physical Exams For 1A

Kaminari had grabbed Mina's hand and they were now running and screaming for their lives. "Run Mina! Just run for now we have to get away from that ball before it blocks us in!" He yelled at Mina as he pulled her around a corner.

Mina was breathing heavily as she knew for sure now that Kaminari was using some kind of speed quirk right now, but she didn't mind as long as she and Kaminari didn't die, she was all for anything.

Kaminari stopped as he caught Mina right before the large ball of metal came by the two just barely hitting them.

Mina gulped as she looked down at Kaminari's outstretched arm. "Stay right here Mina don't move until I can find a way out of this cause we're just running around with nothing to go on, but my ability to see through the walls." He looked back and forth before pulling Mina across the open space quickly ducking under a small wall that had just been crushed, but was safe enough to hide behind for now.

Mina stayed down when she was pulled down as she covered her head. "Oh My God! He's insane!!" She said in a panicked voice as she looked up at Kaminari.

Kaminari looked around again. "That metal ball is going to come from our right next time it's coming this way, so we need to go to the left after it passes.."

Mina shook her head. "No we would have to go to the right because it would have just passed by."

Kaminari blinked nodding. "Right. Or we just go back the way we just came cause I see the exit over that way."

Mina nodded. "Well I don't think we have anyways to catch Nezu, so yeah getting to the exit would be a good idea."

Kaminari patted Mina on the shoulder as he watched the ball going by them. "There it goes. So we're going to have to move now."

Mina and Kaminari quickly stood running back the way they had come going towards the exit.

Kaminari could hear Mina breathing behind him as he tried to keep his speed with hers, but he also knew that Nezu was going to come in with another attack any second now, so he needed to be sure to get Mina out of the way.

Kaminari closed his eyes using his quirk that allowed him to know about the space around him as he had been tested on many times after being kidnapped back at the beginning of all of his hell. He had only been 5 at the time and by the time he was 7 he was like a science experiment every other day.

Now he stood here with Mina using all of those quirks he had kept hidden from 1A for so so long and now he had to learn to control some all over again. The biggest challenge for him was getting used to controlling his other half Volt's as that second half had been made when he was about 8 or 7 years old.

Kaminari always had a hold on Volt's until now well his other quirks were reactivating inside himself.

He quickly came out of his thoughts as he grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her out of the way of the large metal ball that had been crushing into everything in the exam area.

Mina screamed a small bit as she hadn't felt the pull at first, but when she came face to face again with Kaminari who was holding her against his chest.

Mina blushed a small bit before she shook her head getting out of her thoughts. "Thanks for the save." She said slowly as Kaminari let her go and they started running for the exit again.

The two were running as Mina soon ran jumping to the ground with Kaminari by her side as the large metal ball went right over top of them.

Mina couldn't see cause she was on her stomach, but Kaminari watched the large ball going right over top of them as he laid as far down as he could on his back.