04 ✰ Shh it's time for a nap?

"If you feel broken, promise I won't break your heart
If you shatter, I won't let you fall apart
Why are we so complicated"

✧ ✧ ✧

It's been a week

It's been a week. A week since the death of my father.

All that time I really thought he was just busy with work, not dead in a car on top of a hill also not to mention there was a girl around my age sitting in the passenger seat next to him. We have no idea who she might be.

Both were shot.

Im going back to Italy right now with my sister, I have to get away somehow. It's just been too much for me, I can't believe he's gone.

I take my suitcase along with my sister's downstairs, before saying goodbye to my mom.

"Clothes?"

"Yes."

"Toothbrush?"

"Yes."

"Underwear-"

"God mom, everything thing is packed don't worry."
I speak, pulling her into a hug.

"I will miss you both so much." She whispers into the hug, looking over at Eva behind me, blowing her a kiss.

After we said our goodbyes, me and Eva walk over to the black SUV parked in front of our house.

"Are you ready to go to Roma!"I say to her in an excited tone, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Yes yes." Eva chuckles, taking my hand.

The second we approached the car, a middle aged man comes out of the driver's seat. He's wearing an all black suit with a white tie.

"Good evening ladies, may I take ur bags?" He spoke.

"Yes, thank you so much.." I look down at the small metal tag with his name on it.

".....Rob." I continue.

He simply nods, putting both of our suitcases in the trunk of the car. Both of us get in the car, I hear the driver's seat open with a click.

"Shall we go ladies?"

"Yes sir."I hear Eva speak from beside me.

We've been on the road for probably half an hour now, Eva is dead asleep next time. I turn my head to look at the window, the same black car that has been following us since we left, are still behind us.