018 ✰ What's the matter baby? You don't think I look pretty like this?

"Cause my insides are red
And yours are too
And the red on my face
Is matching you
And goodness you're bleeding
What a wonderful feeling"

✰A/N: a ton of very cutesy and snowy vibes for all of you <3 I wanna hear you in the comments on this one!

✰ brief mention of anxiety.

✧ ✧ ✧

December of 2009.

"Oh my god..he was crazy! Literally! Went all "how dare you make my head bleed, blah, blah, blah." I took a deep breath as I continued gossiping to the girls, "we had to run away from him, thank GOD Elliot and Kai were there cause.." I trailed off, twisting my mouth to the side.

"Oh my god..what-!"

"Ew! Weirdo!"

Placing both of my hands onto the kitchen island behind me, I used them as support to lift myself up, sitting up straight on the kitchen island, my feet dangling, "it was fuckin' crazy."

Me, Tate, and Gabriella were all hanging out in Kai and Harry's kitchen after watching the movie, we were making hot chocolate for us all, while the boys decided to stay outside in the snow, building snowmen and snow angels. Angel had eventually joined them too, after waking up from his nap.

All except for Harry, he was showering, their bathroom was upstairs, right on top of the kitchen, I could hear the water going, he has been in there for a few minutes now.

Both Tate and Gabriella hopped on the counter right in front of me, the smell of hot cocoa filling the room. Tate huffed before she spoke with a pout, "I'm just glad you're both okay."

Gabriella nodded, "I know Harry said he was fine, but did they really fuck him up that bad.. apart from the blemishes, he looks so exhausted, you both do." She spoke with concern, sucking on the cherry sucker in her hand. Kai had come home from the grocery store a few minutes ago and brought us all lollipops, gum, and candy.

I didn't want to talk about what happened with Harry since he shrugged it off and pretended like nothing had happened so I wanted to respect that and his privacy.

Using her long cheetah print acrylics to remove the plastic wrapper around the sucker and popping it into her mouth, Tate mumbled quietly, "yeah, I'm honestly just glad you're both okay."

"Kai! No! No! I'm sorry! Pleaseeeee!" I heard Elliot exclaim as he burst through the front door, followed by Kai running behind him, a snowball in his hand.

Elliot came running towards us, snowflakes falling off his puffer jacket as he approached. He went behind the island, hiding behind it. Kai standing on the other side, he stood still before holding his hand out, about to throw it.

"Not my balls! Please! I'm already freazin' my fuckin' jebblies off!" Elliot exclaimed loudly as he ducked down, just in time, the snowball missing his head by an inch.

"Damn it!" Kai complained with a dramatic look, Elliot stood up straight, a cocky look creeping on his features, "awe! Who's the man?!" He exclaimed, pointing at himself.

"You're the man!" Angel yelled, as he burst through the door, following them into the kitchen and pointing at Elliot.

Kai scratched his head a few times before he approached Elliot with a grin, Kai cut him completely off guard when he fished his hand into his pocket, pulling out another snowball that he had prepared.