07 ✰ What are your names?

"Come lay your head on my lap
And let your hair fall back
You've got to live with yourself
So baby don't look back"

✧ ✧ ✧

Awkward silence

Awkward silence.

I've been sitting in the car here with him for the past fifteen minutes, none of us has spoken a word. Expect for the one time he asked me if i wanted a sip of his peached iced tea.

It has been hard for me to be concerned about my safety or worry about my sister while he's sitting next to me sipping his iced tea while lip syncing to " kiss it better" by Rihanna that has been playing loudly, occasionally swaying his hips too.

Every time I would reach for the radio to lower the volume, he would reach over, cranking it even louder. Eventually, I gave up.

I look over to him, noticing his long curly hair. It was pretty messy except for the right side of it. It was all curled up into one sing curl.

Curly. Since he refuses to tell me his name, guess I'll have to call him that. Maybe not out loud but definitely inside my head.

Looking out of the window, I can feel his eyes staring at me intensely. I almost forgot how to breath. I choke on my breath.

I actually can't breathe.

I've never been able to contain myself whenever someone would watch me doing something. If I was walking, I'd swear my legs forgot how to function properly. While speaking, the words would get stuck in my throat. Even when my mom would ask me to show her friends the " dance" I made , in front of them when I was younger, I would forget every dance move and trip on my own feet.

I start coughing loudly, putting my hand over my chest to help with my breathing. Still tough, he's still as silent as ever. I watch him as he takes the can  from his lips, handing it over to me. Giving me a slight nod, an indication for me to take it.

I reach over with my hand, wrapping my fingers around the cold can and bringing it to my lips.Before I take a sip I hear him speak.

"I forgot to tell you it's actually vodka-."

Well that explains the dancing and lyp syncing.

"You can't be drinking and driving!" I yell at him, mainly for the fact that he put both of our safety at risk.

All I get in response is a shrug from him.

Of course.

Before I get the chance to tell him that we should probably swipe places, meaning I should be the one driving not him.

I notice someone standing on the side of the rode, jumping up and down. Waving with both of their hands in the air in need for help.

"Curly! Stop the car!" I yell over the loud music.