09 ✰ Have you ever done a body shot?

"She's been a crazy dita, disco diva and you wonder
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave herww
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?"

Song playing at the club ^^

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Harry Styles :

Mila.

Holy. Fucking. Hell.

This girl was everywhere.

It was partially my fault for following her around that day, I had my reasons though. I didn't care about her, not one bit.

Part of me felt guilty.

I knew what she was up to, the people she was involved with. Or about to be involved with, you could say I didn't want the same thing to happen to her.

"Baby, I just wanna dance
I don't really care
I just wanna dance
I don't really care care care (feel it in the air yeah)"

I hated being sober, sober me is disgusting. I needed to fix that.

The band stopped playing a while ago, they all went into a room backstage with Tate. To sit down for a while.

I watched Mila from far away, making drinks. There was a woman helping her, since she seemed to be clueless. The woman next her looked way older, probably in her 30s even 40s ?

I felt Angel's hands on my shoulder before he made his way to sit on the stool next to me. "Milf." He coughed, noticing me staring at the woman.

"Yeah." I replied, agreeing with him.

"She's kinda cute, eh?" He smirked through a mouth full of nicotine, waving at who I thought was the order woman. Until I realized he was talking about Mila.

Hell no.

He waved at her with no shame, causing her to look right at us. "Not at all." I mumbled looking away from her.

"Don't be an ass." He nudged my shoulder slightly.

"You seem to interested in any creature that has two legs and a pussy, so I'd go for it. She's all yours." I shook my head, rolling my eyes at him.

"Not me.Wrong bitch." He grumbled, knowing damn well I was correct.

"She's been a crazy dita, disco fever and you wonder
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her"

"Should I bring miss long legs over there." He says, eyeing her.

"She's ugly."

"Are you drunk? Where is this coming from?"

"Fuck off I haven't had anything to drink tonight." I deadpanned at him.

Yet.

Disregarding everything I just said, Angel ignored me and whistled over to Mila, "Hey!"