012 ✰ Peek a boo! bitch?

"Je résonne en baisers, le long de ta poitrine
Perdue dans l'avalanche de mon cœur égaré
Qui es-tu, où es-tu
Par les pleurs, par les rires de ton ombre effarée
Je résonne en baisers"

✧ ✧ ✧

"I-I follow! I follow you deep sea baby!"

"Shhhh!"

"No you shhh!"

Stumbling up the stairs of my house, wasted. Tate and I drank too much, and it's only 8 pm. About to prepare for our sleepover, "is your mom asleep?" Tate whispers, holding back a laugh.

"I don't know! Should we check?" I reply, giggling while holding onto Tate, trying not to fall straight on my face.

"You're my river running high! Run deep! Run wild!" Tate sang loudly, causing me to smile at her.

"Shut! It!"

"Party pooper." Tate deadpanned, trying to keep a straight face. Twisting her mouth to the side.

I roll my eyes at her. We finally make it up the stairs, both of us tiptoeing our way to my mom's room.

"Does your mom know I'm here?" Tate whispered quietly as we approached the room.

"Yeah. I told her last night."

Standing in front of the opened bedroom door, I can already tell that the lights are out, which is a good sign. "Let's get a peak!" Tate whisper shouted.

"Okay." We both peeked with our heads inside the door frame, while our bodies were still outside. I take a look at my mom laying on the bed, she's dead asleep. "She's definitely sleeping." Me and Tate both spoke at the same time.

"Close it!" I whisper shouted, "o-okay!" Tate murmured in between giggles. She grabbed the door knob slowly, her painted fingers wrapping around it carefully. "Sloww." I sang. Tate shut the door, making the tiniest bit of noise.

I felt Tate's cold hands on my bare waist, a shiver going up my spine from the simplest touch.

Fuck.

I take her hand, leading the way towards my bedroom on the other side of the hallway. "Do you have any food? I'm so hungry!" Tate complained, skipping her way to my room, while holding hands with me.

"We could make cake?" I suggest with a shrug, not sure if it's something she would wanna do.

"Oh my god yes! Let's make those minimalistic ones!" Tate exclaimed, her eyes widening as she goes over the endless possibilities of cake decorations we could make.

"O-okayy."I nodded, agreeing.

It's been an hour, since Tate and I agreed on making cake for dinner, we're now laying down under our fluffly tent that's made out of pillows and cushions that we had to get from all over the house since the ones from my room alone, weren't enough. It's practically filled with stuffed animals that Tate brought with her.

It was very comfortable.

We're both stuffing our faces with the three little heart shaped chocolate cakes we made. We even decorated them with simple icing, one of them had "bite me" written over it, in red.