Soulmate

"I need some help, I still don't understand the concept of this soulmate thing!"

"Oh, that would be a piece of cake! I, your fellow king must explain it to you!~

...

Er- what's a soulmate?"

"OOoo?"

"You guys don't know? Really?"

"Well if I am being honest, my fathers are too busy with their work and so is my mother so I doubt they'll explain it to me."

“Oh, I understand! Auntie is busy with all of her works, maybe I can explain it to all of you?”

"That would be grateful!"

"Ooh! I'll get the jellies!"

They say that the same day you were born you're holding a certain flower seed in your hand, once it blooms it shows the colours of you and your soulmate/s blended together. The flower is a different one from any other normal ones that can be found in nature, the moment you meet your soulmate the moment your flower will finally bloom. The amount of time you meet your soulmate, the amount of time it'll bloom another flower.

This flower won't be withered even if you didn't water it, something similar to the beauty and the beast rose if you ask me. However, if your soulmate gave up finding you or they no longer exist it will get withered.

"But what if you lost the plant?"

"No one knows what will happen, hopefully it won't happen to us."

"WAIT THEY CAN TALK NOW?"

“You know, what about I tell my parent's story about this soulmate thing?”

"Wait like everything? Uh, no way! That'll be so booring!"

"SHH! Let them tell it! Please do for this is an order from the king!"

“If you say so, it all started with this...”

A/N: I'd like to point out that this is a Modern + Humanized AU oh and magic still exist in this world, thank you <3