Why won't you leave me alone?

A/N: Most of the students are the cookies who are minors to clear out any confusion.
-------------------------------------------------------

“You know, I once ate a book so I can consume knowledge, haha! Kinda stupid right?” 

“Ughh…” 

He can't count how many times he groaned for the past few seconds, yes seconds and yet this knight keeps blabbering about useless things. It feels like Madeleine's voice is surrounding his head as if it's like a broken radio constantly repeating over and over again. 

And yet he finds it comforting but irritating at the same time. 

Madeleine is still talking about his childhood and such, boasting every achievement he had throughout his life and how every people in the town adores him. He's about to lose his cool when he notices a certain door to his classroom. He never felt so relieved seeing a door before, not until this annoying knight came. 

“Oh look, we're here! It is a shame I won't be able to hear more, tsk tsk.” He sarcastically said, crossing his arms as he faced Madeleine with a fake pouty face. 

Madeleine was surprised when he saw Espresso like that, he's ashamed to admit but the male looks cute when he's doing that. 

“W-well! I can tell you more about it if you like! I'm willing to do so!” Madeleine wants to slap himself for stuttering, he must have been looking stupid in front of Espresso right now. 

The professor dropped his hands as he rolled his eyes, “I was being sarcastic but as expected, you wouldn't know.” 

He turned his back around, twisting the doorknob open as he walked into the room. The loud chatter in the classroom went quiet when the whole class noticed that the professor was there. 

One of the students speaks up first upon seeing a new face following behind Espresso, “Professor! May I ask who's with you?”

Espresso greeted the class first before he faced the owner of the voice, it turns out its Gingerbrave. 

“Oh my apologies, class I wanted you to meet sir Madeleine, the rest of the introduction is yours.” He motioned the knight to step forward to introduce himself. Madeleine obediently obeys Espresso's instructions as he starts to… well being the usual loud self that made the students get interested more than the formality of introducing. 

Espresso can't count how many times he rolled his eyes today, must be a thousand times at this point. He takes a seat on his chair as he starts organizing every test and grade of his students, he makes sure to listen to Madeleine's introduction knowing he still doesn't know what's the purpose of him visiting the Academy. 

‘Must be related to the event to one of my staff is talking about.’ He reached out his hand to grab something only to notice that it wasn't there, realization hits as he wants to mentally slap himself. 

He forgot to brew a coffee. 

How could he forget? He won't be able to work nor teach properly without coffee, Madeleine is already a pain in his head and his lack of sleep is making it worse. 

Letting out a sigh, he knew there's nothing he can do. For now, maybe it's best to listen to whatever Madeleine is going to announce. 

“All of you must be aware of the upcoming school event, correct? I have good news for everyone to hear!” 

One of the students asked, “What is it? Is it something dangerous?” 

The knight shakes his head as a no, “Fear not! The Divine light will protect you if it's something serious! However, this good news is something very important after all.”