What is this new feeling?

A/N: We shall now time skip <3

Oh and, I suggest checking the pictures of each chapter cause you'll see what songs I'm listening to while writing the chapters.

Note: Wrote this when I'm sleep deprived.
----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since the school event, it was successful yet tiring. A lot of things happened during that time.

Espresso and Latte finally got along ever since the fight, Pure Vanilla managed to spend time with Latte and Espresso, Snow Sugar and Alchemist's puppet show was a success, Madeleine almost got drowned by the crowd who wished to shake his hands, and more. It was a fun event that even Espresso admits that he enjoyed during that time. After the event, it's finally winter break which means the Christmas season is here.

Latte told Espresso that she'll be staying at Almond's place; she also mentions that Almond might have found their 3rd soulmate. He wishes them good luck and hopefully, their 3rd soulmate isn't a criminal. Right now he owns the house, but he wasn't alone.

"Do you prefer sunny side up Snow Sugar?"

"Yes, please!"

Espresso can't help but smile as he continues cooking their breakfast, he doesn't mind that Snow Sugar is with him at all. It was his choice in the first place to adopt them. He starts to hum a random tune, keeping himself busy preparing breakfast.

Snow Sugar cookie patiently waits as they watch Espresso cook while dangling their legs since their feet can't reach the ground. The cookie is glad to be back home again, there's nothing bad staying at Herb and Sparkling's place though, they just miss Espresso.

Both cookies are enjoying their silence, sometimes it's much better if everything is nice and quiet. Only the sizzling frying pan can be heard in the room and the delicious aroma that you can smell.

Snow Sugar was enjoying the moment until they were interrupted by the sound of knocking from the front door. Espresso was about to turn off the stove but Snow Sugar insisted that they'll get the door so he can focus on cooking.

The cookie quickly stands up as they make their way to the front door to check who it is. They reached the door then peek through the peeping hole, Snow Sugar gasped recognizing who's the guest.

Opening the door, there stands one of the well-known commanders in chief in their place, Madeleine cookie.

Snow Sugar tilted their head as for Madeleine who was a bit surprised to see Snow Sugar answer the front door.

The knight asked, "Snow Sugar? What are you doing in Espresso's place?"

"Well, this is my home too!" Snow Sugar happily answered. Madeleine was speechless not expecting the answer at all, but before he could say anything, someone interrupted the knight.

"Snow Sugar sweetie? Who's at the door?" It was Espresso who went over to their direction as he wiped off his glasses with a clean cloth.

"..." Madeleine is even more speechless when he sees the male, it was his first time seeing Espresso not wearing any of that complicated clothing.

Espresso is wearing a gray turtleneck sweater, some black pants and an apron, his hair is also tied up in a ponytail, at that point he looks like a literal housewife.

Not like he wanted Espresso to be his wife-

Espresso saw Madeleine at the door and noticed the staring, he assumed that it was because of his clothing as he chuckled.