What do you want?

A/N: Reading break check: How are you guys? Please drink some water first and touch some grass alright?

Also, totally not using this book to slap my head cannons here aha-

-------------------------------------------------------

“Professor!” 

‘Who is it now?...’ Espresso thought as he attempted not to explode not wanting any social interaction right now. He's currently in his office brewing some coffee knowing it's been a while since he last drank one, and now by the time he wants some peace someone decided to barge in without knocking. 

“Long request in writing, please. If it is short, state your business in less than a minute.” He dryly responded with a slight tone of saltiness. He turns around to face and glare at the cookie who dares to interrupt him when he's busy only for his gaze to change into a gentle one upon recognizing who the cookie is. 

“Snow Sugar?” 

“Oh! Did I disturb you?” 

Espresso shakes his head as he places his newly brewed coffee on the table then goes over to the cookie as he kneels down on Snow Sugar's level with a small smile, “No it was quite alright, may I help you Snow Sugar?” 

Snow Sugar smiled back as they grip their staff tight, still a bit nervous to talk to Espresso, “Well… I heard that culture plays a big part in History and we're free to choose a theme for our class’ booths, is that true?” 

“Why yes it is, the main purpose of this school's event is for the students to express their creativity. As for the culture one, yes it is one of the big parts of History.” Espresso happily explained more to Snow Sugar who listens in bewilderment, this made the male smile when Snow Sugar's is slowly getting used to any social interactions. 

“How amazing!” 

“I'm glad you find it fascinating, though why did you ask?” 

Snow Sugar almost jumped out of realization forgetting their purpose of why they came here, “Oh right! Some of us were talking, and we agreed that we'll do a puppet show for the event! Though we're facing a huge problem preventing us from doing it, we were thinking if you can help?” 

Espresso thinks for a moment, he doesn't want to refuse Snow Sugar's request but his schedule is already packed and fears that he might not be able to help the cookie. 

“Well… I suppose-” 

“Espresso cookie! Thank the Divine Light I have finally found you!” 

A certain himbo of a knight enters the room with a big smile relieved that he finally found Espresso. Snow Sugar turns around confused until realizing who the cookie is, “Madeleine cookie!” 

Espresso stands up as he looks at Madeleine in disbelief, why is he here? What does he want this time? Why won't he just leave him alone? 

“State your business, make it short.” 

Madeleine was startled by Espresso's sudden coldness, it's like he didn't recognize him at all. He just happens to see the office door open and assumes that Espresso is in there, he doesn't even know that Espresso hates people barging the room without knocking. 

“I- well- I happen to eavesdrop about this little cookie's request for help, I was wondering if I can join as well and help you?” That was a half lie that Madeleine made, he was about to buy medicine for PV (which PV actually faked to help Madeleine find an excuse to hang out with Espresso but Madeleine doesn't know.)