23

*not edited*
♡︎

They say that the best perk about owning your own business is the freedom it grants you. It is the same reason as to why Minho was outside the court just like he had done on multiple occasions. He let out a sigh of relief when he finally saw the young ravenette walking to the passenger side.

Minho started the car the moment the door opened and as soon as the younger had closed the door and had his seatbelt he rushed into the busy city streets. Jeongin had greeted the older one once and then proceeded complaining about the seat being so close to the dashboard, he fumbled with the button and pushed his seat back.

"Hey! Be careful I have my blueprints back there. If anything happens to them I'll lose millions." The startled architect exclaimed worriedly. Jeongin simply rolled his eyes "then you should tattoo them to your body if they're that important."

The architect grimaced at the thought, not being a big fan of tattoos. Shaking his head, Minho decided to change the topic. "So why isn't your little boyfriend being useful and being the one to take you everywhere you need to be?"

"You do know he's older than you right?"

Minho almost choked on the sip of hot coffee he had just reached for. "Gross." Jeongin grimaced before reaching into his school backpack and pulling out some napkins. "I guess Seungminie does influence, I have a few in the glove compartment." Minho said as he thanked the younger. Jeongin agreed with the statement since ninety nine percent of everything in his backpack was there because of Seungmin.

"Does Seungmin know that piece of information? You're brother? I guess it's none of my business but does this guy know what he got himself into? Because I hope he know that if he hurts you he'll have half of the city after him right?"

"Everyone knows about me and Chan, but realistically he would be pretty stupid to do something. He's best friends with Hyunjin and he knows very well not to upset him, let alone everyone that's threatened him so far and now I'm adding you to the list. I gotta give him props for that."

They continue to talk about Chan's possible death through the rest of the drive until they reach the familiar building. It was a routine that Minho had memorized the second time he had been there.

Although the moment they walked into the office space there was something unsettling. Starting with the guy holding a bouquet of red roses by the front desk. "Mr. Lee! Jeongin! Welcome back." Chaeryeong, the receptionist greeted them and took their information although Minho noticed that instead her bubbly demeanor was replaced with anxiousness.

Jeongin felt uncomfortable under the glances the stranger was shooting at them. The whole place felt off, the lights were on which were usually off with the floor to wall window being the source of light.

They waited for a while before Chaeryeong walked up to Minho handing him a clipboard "here's the travel guardian form Mr. Lee. Everything is exactly the same as last time."

Strange.

Jisung usually handed him the form and when he took the clipboard to sign he noticed a small sticky note at the top right corner. Check your text messages. Once he signed the form he walked over and handed it over back to the young receptionist, not missing the slight glare from the stranger.

Taking a seat Minho pulled out his phone and noticed he had a few messages from an unknown number.

Unknown
Mr. Lee, I apologize for getting your phone number from the sign in sheet.