3

Happy birthday to our Hyunjin ♡︎
#lovestay

I love the Album so much. My favorite track rn is Freeze.

I am so proud of what SKZ have achieved this comeback. Remember to watch Maniac ♡︎

♡︎

It was around four in the afternoon and Hyunjin sat in the courtroom chair where he had just won his client's case a few minutes ago. He sighed exhausted and didn't notice the time pass until the door opened and he heard someone say his name.

"Hyunjin, I didn't know you would be joining us in Mr. Choi's case?" Jeahyun asked surprised as he walked to the table where Hyunjin was seated. "I just finished the case and lost track of time. I'm actually on my way out. Is this your last case for the week?" Hyunjin asked as he stood up, giving his chair to the lawyer. Jeahyun nodded since as it was a Thursday "yes, tomorrow all I'm doing is intakes. I know Changbin will be out of town for a few days, I'm trying to help him and San."

Hyunjin nodded "thank you Jeahyun for helping us and joining our firm. I'm going to get going. I'll be here all day again tomorrow so I might not see you until next week. Keep me updated on the office, you know you can call me if anything happens." Hyunjin said as he put his coat on. "Sound like a plan. I'll see you around. Don't work to much." Jeahyun said while waving at Hyunjin who shook his head "right back at you."

The young lawyer weighed out his options as he turned on his car. He could either keep working and drive himself insane or go home and be miserable. They both sounded horrible but at least at home he had Jeongin.

Driving up to the house in daylight was foreign to him. It was out of the ordinary to be home at five pm. If anything, he doesn't remember if he ever came home at that time.

Although he does notice when shoes are moved or where he last saw car keys and any plates. Hyunjin could tell from the moment he walked in that everything was intact. Everything was untouched just like how he left it that morning.

He rushed upstairs and walked in without knocking already pissed off. He noticed that no light came through the thick curtains, although he could see the lump of someone in the bed, sleeping.

"Jeongin you need to get up." Hyunjin said loudly as he walked over to open up a curtain, causing a groan from under the pile of blankets.

"It's too early for this shit."

"Jeongin, it's five!"

Yawning, Jeongin grabbed his blanket and turned to his back. He was extremely tired, cold, and upset to deal with Hyunjin.

"Jeongin, I'm talking to you." Hyunjin was frustrated with the behavior. "Do you realize how behind you are going to be in classes? Now your sleep schedule is all messed up. What the hell is going on?"

They both needed answers to questions that neither had answers to. "I don't know. Now leave me alone." Jeongin mumbled before closing his eyes.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"I don't know!" Jeongin finally shouted, irritated with Hyunjin still being in his room.

"Why!?"At that point Hyunjin demanded an answer glaring at the younger.

"Fine, you want to know? I've had horrible nightmares for the last eight years! Seungmin used to calm me down! Last night I had the first one since the day he left..."