Tactical elimination

⚠️ WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️

Of course I get stuck in a situation like this.

Two teams, red and blue, me and Mase on the blue team's side and Kareem and random blondie on the red. The woods were really dark and thick around this time of night. We spent all evening hiding our flags and planning.

We were hiding our flag on the North. We set up a perimeter with branches and dirt as well as a few hidden men. Kinda hiding in plain sight. Even if they found our flag it would be impossible to obtain it.

We received a tip informing us the flag was south. Which meant directly straight across. We devised a plan to make sure we wouldn't get caught. We'd have a main team head completely straight as a distraction and to distract the majority. Then a smaller team would be heading south East and sneak threw the trees. Me, Mase and a few other guys were on our team while the other went to their posts.

We headed a few miles past the middle point ahead of our main team. We ended up close to a plain field. Staying out of sight we seen the other team approach on the offensive.

Each side fought, trying to get past each other. But we slipped by before we were noticed. We ended up near a large cave area. There were lanterns leading inside. Either the flag was inside or it was a decoy.

Night was falling and the woods we're getting eary. It's obviously looked like a trap but we couldn't give the chance up. Mase insisted we check the back trail but I didn't want to overlook anything. I told him I'd scope them place out and that I'd join him with the others once I was done.

He and the team continued on the trail. I approached the cave keeping my rope and zip ties close. We were all given different items based on our strengths and abilities. No one knows what the other person got so it's a real mystery. I was given rope, zipties and hand cuffs. I'm good at being an offensive player but when it comes to restraint my abilities aren't that well.

I tried sneaking up and checking the perimeter. It seemed completely empty. Walking in the cave I could hear a few voices.

Hiding behind a stone wall, I could identify three shadows. They were arguing about something that I couldn't Tully make out. I approached to get a better bear but seen the flag instead.

Unfortunately my foot didn't get the memo of silence because I tripped over a small pebble and it made an echo across the whole place.

Guy 1: " WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Well I couldn't hear them before but I definitely heard them then. I tried to get away and find another way to hide. The only thing I could see was a small tucked away path of the cave. I stayed there for a while listening to these three guys argue about letting someone in.

Guy 2: " maybe you just heard some animal?"

Guy 3: " we could all tell that it wasn't an animal"

Guy 2: " then what was it?"

Guy 3: " well it couldn't be the other team, WE SAW THEM LEAVE! They should have hit the decoy by now, there's now way they'd have enough time to get back here"

Guy 1: " all of you need to shut up NOW!"

They all went silent. Guess he's the ring leader and the others are just his lackeys. The cave was pretty dark. So there's no way they're fine me unless they used a lantern. I didn't think they'd be smart enough to do that.

Guy 1: " you guys watch the perimeter and stand guard, I'll look around in here"

I heard their footsteps rush out. I couldn't really see them because of how dark it was but I Could tell how tall and towering their frames were. No wonder they were guarding the flag.

I couldn't imagine how big the main guy was. Unfortunately I was about to find out. He walked out and scanned to make sure both the other guys were gonna and started looking around the place.

His frame was extremely tall, it almost matched that of Mase and Kare. I don't think I've ever noticed him though. He probably just blended into the crowd with the rest of the tall brutes. The only people that really stood out were Mase and Kare because of their physique. Me because of how much shorter and less built, and that blonde guy because of his intelligence. The others just seemed normal and to keep to themselves in their groups.

Maybe he was part of one of the bigger groups? Honestly I need to socialize more, ignoring people really isn't doing me any good.

I slumped back further into the corner as I heard him approach. He hasn't noticed me yet which is great. But I'm still very on guard.

He exited the cave and huffed in frustration. This was my chance. I just needed to get the flag and hide here again until a chance to escape arose.

I got up and stayed close to the walls, I made sure to stay quiet and undetected. The flag was right there. But so was he.

Guy 1: " guess there was a mouse hiding in the cracks" His voice was pretty stern, it echoed threw the entire cave, and considering it was dark, I couldn't see anything.

I turned around and was going to confront him. I was right. He was tall, and very built. It's not like I haven't gone up against people bigger than him, but after an entire day of training and now all this? My body was on 10% max.

I pulled the flag out of the ground and tried using it as a shield. To try and get him out of the way.

He deflected all my attacks pulling the flag and dragging me closer to him, until we bumped chests.

It gave him the chance to completely take me down. I was laying on my stomach as he held my hands behind my back. I could feel the cool ground against my chest and the pebbles making it uncomfortable for me to be laying there.

My nipples were grazing the cold floor and getting harder. Me entire body was tense and the fact that I was being pinned down by this oaf pissed me off.

Guy 1: " I was curious when they said an Anderson was coming, but I guess you don't live up to your legacy"

CO: " what are you even saying?!" I tried braking free but his whole body weight was on me, as he pretty much pinned me down.

Guy 1: " the other guys were right though..." he removed one of his hands from holding my hands back, and instead directed it towards the hem of my top.

Guy 1: " your frame is so petite...."

His hand flew up my back as he said that last part.

"And soft"

It made me recoil. Why was he touching my back like that? And what did he mean about the other guys?

CO: " STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

His head leaned against my ear and I could feel his breath on me.

Guy 1: " don't worry, no one's here to watch"
His hands slid further up my shirt. Trying to get away was pointless, I was completely powerless and out of control. I closed my eyes shut hoping for him to stop.

That's when I heard a large thud. Suddenly the weight was lifted off my body and I felt myself being picked up. I opened my tear soaked eyes to see a familiar tattoo.

COM: " your not gonna want someone to see you cry" He handed me the flag and walked back to tie up the random guy.

He picked him up like nothing and left the cave. His broad shoulders staying in place as he carried that random guy out.

Where did he come from? Was he helping me?

I shook my head and walked out of the cave. I couldn't see where the commander had gone or what happened to the other brute.

Using the flare gun attached to the flag I shot it in the air. All I could see was red. It meant there defeat. And my victory.

Hey guys! Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! 💋