Power

{ Cole's POV }

My body was warped in this hot sensation. It felt like I was being caressed by gruff hands all over my body. Every where they touched I could feel a burning sensation. The sensation and pleasure was rolling off my body in waves.

I tossed and turned around in bed feeling too hot for my current position.

I woke up to a not so pleasant surprise from my sheets.

As usual my clock read an hour well before that in which I was supposed to wake up. I hurriedly got up and took the stained bedding off. I opened my bathroom door and soaked the sheets in hot water and soap in the sink. I'd need to find a way to dry them later. But that's an issue for later.

I got dressed and decided to head to my usual spot. But when I opened my door. Something seemed off. I could hear some yelling behind the door. It wasn't the commander. The voice sounded familiar.

??: " This is ridiculous!" Whoever it was he was angry. They were probably talking at the far back of the room because their voices were muffled.

The door was slightly left open. Definitely by mistake. I cousin théo I but creak my head in the crack to see what was going on.

It was the guy from the cave. That the commander had knocked out. They were sitting at his kitchen table. He looked really angry. But the commander looked blank.

I recognized the way he seemed to be getting angrier. His shoulders were puffing and he looked extremely agitated.

COM: " I know what I saw. Engaging in any form of sexual conduct on the premises is off limits. Not to mention the non consensual part alone is completely grounds for its own punishment"

The guy stood up abruptly banging the table with his palms.  It was enough ti startle me from this far, but clearly not for the commander. He stared blankly at him still, probably the reason why he's getting more aggressive.

The aggressive push of the table must have sent a gush of wind because the door decided it wanted to be open today.

I think the world has something against me with all these inconvenient reoccurrences. Their heads snapped to me. Who had fully emerged from the door crack. It was now a gaping hole, and I felt like I was being sucked in to hell.

The guy from the cave who, from what I could comprehend was named James. As angry as he was before I think the anger increased ten fold following the acknowledgement of my presence. He stormed towards me stalking with intention. He got about a good 3 feet before baking in his steps.

COM: " Did I say you could leave the table?" His tone was dark and questioning. James certainly couldn't refute that. Still gawking at me he turned on his heels and went back to sit.

The moment he sat down the commander got up and headed in my direction. His gaze was cold and hard and left no room for anything else. I felt myself questioning everything I had done. And cursed internally at my godforsaken curiosity that had landed me not just in one, but two incidents.

He looked at me and then spoke.

COM: " stand there" He roughly shut the door and locked it. I felt like I was just kicked out.
I stood outside of the threshold completely out of it. Did he just lock me out? Seriously? Not to mention he's talking about me behind there. A few brief moments go by and I start to get impatient.

Make an attempt to leave the spot where I stood but was met with James cold glare and the commander behind him.

James quickly ran up to my ear whispering.
" I would have gone easy on you, but now, the guys are definitely gonna chew your petite frame up" My face contorted into a mixture of both horror and disgust. How could he possibly say such a thing. And if he was implying anything close to what he had done I was in trouble.

The commander gripped the collar of his shirt and pushed him forward.

COM: " your bags need to be packed before classes start" He shrugged off the commanders hand and muttered a small yes sir in his way out. Guess even he knows better than to disrespect him.

A simple " Come in" was all I heard next followed by his back. I had only been in here once before and it wasn't such a pleasantry last time.

I entered cautiously, this time taking note of his room door being open. Their seemed to be a king size bed and something shiny...? Light reflected of it and was directing it towards my eye. It looked small, maybe like a gold pendant ? Or a lock?

I kept walking, ignoring the strange item. Maybe I was being paranoid. He got to the table and motioned with his hands to sit.

COM: " it seems the interactions we've had thus far have made things uncomfortable and complicated. I hope that regardless of the situation I am still the commander and your still a soldier. Don't forget the rules just because you sleep in a different place than the rest"

I could understand this on my part, but bringing up what happened yesterday wasn't something I wanted to acknowledge or accept. I was still coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't attracted to woman, and now the fact that I was attracted to my commander...

What would my father say? What would my mother? A feeling of unease crept in a darker place in my mind.

Clearly my long pause of silence didn't sit well with him, because he spoke up in a more pointed tone this time.

COM: " Do you understand" To be honest. I was never one to cause trouble and just follow the rules... but this guy really got on my nerves.

CO: " There's nothing to understand commander. Just a misunderstanding on common physics part"

My response caught him off guard. Clearly no one had spoken to him like that in a very long time. A simple yes sir would have sufficed. But if he wanted to bring something like that up again, he might as well expect a response.

His gaze fell hard and his jaw clenched. He simply looked at me. That same cold glare he gave James.

He was definitely not putting up with my shit.

Getting up off his table chair I went to leave but was stopped by a firm grasp. I was spun completely around until I faced him completely.

COM: " Excuse me?" He wasn't holding me, but his gaze was. I stood immobilized completely. His domineering aura was something to behold. Anyone who pissed this guy off had just signed their death warrant. And clearly that someone was me.

CO: " I-" I didn't know what to say. I was fumbling on my own thoughts. The proximity that was near us built up the tension and my body felt itself overwhelming still.

COM: " The only response you should ever be giving is yes sir. Now get out" He turned away from me still with the harsh glare retreating to his room. I seen his back muscles flex into the space until the loud thud of the room door closing snapped me out of my trance like gaze.

Walking out of the Commander's room I felt my heart pound. How could it not?

I didn't have the strength to go to class today and they really wouldn't mind either way. I'd probably just make up some bullshit excuse to get out of it. We had the whole day today dedicated to just studies thanks to some sports event being held tomorrow . I didn't want to think about it if I'm being honest. Better to just leave that for then.

I definitely knew I left abruptly, the lake was the only place for me right now, and I was probably gonna regret it. But all I wanted right now was peace. After what I had just gone threw and all the emotions I felt.

I was just sexually assaulted by some guy named James in a cave, I think? I'm pretty sure I'm gay, and attracted to my own commander... And now I have plenty more time before going home.

I can't remember how long I stayed out just letting my emotions flow. A few tears had fallen, I know that much. I didn't even know how to deal with things myself. I felt useless.

Hey! Author here, hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter. 💋