Chapter One: Not so Fateful Meeting

Toji is a big man.

So big that he scares strangers by his height and body alone. His intimidating expression does enough fright to a person, but with his physique? Men would look at him with fear, but women drooled over him if they're not scared shitless.

So what do you do when you see a big man in an alleyway, bleeding to death, with a part of his side ribs and arm literally blown off by a white haired maniac?

"Sad kitty you are. Are you a stray?"

Surely, you don't call him kitty and look at him with teasing eyes, right?

No.

This gal...

Was even smirking at him!

The girl was fucking short if he ever stands up and compare heights. Probably around 5'4. Her white hair is long and messy, looking like she never brushes it. It goes just below her ass. Her eyes were a familiar shade of blue-

Ah fuck.

Rest in peace? Pft. No. Toji felt small and vulnerable under her emotionless yet playful gaze and he fucking hated it. Right now, even someone like her could easily kill him in his state. And he'll just let her. Toji just wanted a break, come on.

"Get lost, fucker. Can't you let a man die in peace?" Toji spat out, groaning as he moved to adjust his back. "I'm literally bleeding to death here, 'the fuck do you want, Gojo?"

"Stop hissing so much, Kitty. You'll really bleed to death if you keep fighting," she ignores him. Toji's eye twitched. "Anyway, you look pitiful. Of course, fighting my twin is no easy task. Especially if you don't have even a lick of cursed energy. How you managed to survive is beyond my imagination. Actually, how are you even alive? Haha."

Come on, shut up please. At least give Toji a quiet death? She's as chatty as her twin, give him a break. Probably more sarcastic.

Toji glares at her as she mocks and teases him. If he's in good shape, he'd have killed her already just for looking down at him. Well, not like she had a choice since he is sitting on the ground.

"What the hell are you even here for? To deal the last blow? Not that I mind but don't you think that's a little low, killing an already injured man?" Toji tried to insult, but the girl just huffed at him.

"Kitty, you know nothing is fair, right? As long as you're alive in the end, then it's fine. And I'm here to heal you, not kill you."

...

"Hah?"

Toji's sure his face displayed complete and utter confusion because the girl just bursted out laughing in front of him.

"You see, I'm an outcast. My family wants to out me since I'm a disappointment compared to my brother," she explained briefly, but Toji looked like he's still skeptical. Or not. With his half-lidded gaze, he just looks like he's either passing out or ready to die at the moment, so the girl repeatedly slaps his cheek to keep him awake for her story while she continues.

"I can't use cursed techniques in fights as much, unlike my brother. See, I'm a healer. Gojo family's healer actually. But since Satoru-nii's the strongest, they threw me away cuz he doesn't need healing. Though, sometimes, he comes home with a little wound to make me feel better. Appreciate the thought but still not enough though," she babbles on.

Do all Gojo have such chatty mouths? And violent natures?

"Fucking hell just let me die," Toji muttered amidst the girl's story.

"Oh no you don't, Kitty. Wakey wakey!" She slaps him again, harder this time when she noticed he was beginning to fall asleep. She raises a brow when she saw his grumpy frown, then she grins, full of mischief. Toji tenses.