Chapter Seven: Red Light District (Act III)

WARNINGGGGUHHHH: Slight NSFW on the first part but nothing too disturbing. Enjoy, peasants.
______________________________________

Toji's smile couldn't be any more amused as it is as he watched the woman pant and struggle to catch her breath, all sweaty and tired for him. She's sat on the bed, red and drained as Toji sat at the chair in front.

Just watching with his usual smirk.

"Enjoyed yourself?" Toji asks with a grin, crossing his legs. He laughs when the woman glares at him.

"You're the one who told me to fuck myself..," she mutters angrily. Toji raises a brow and nudges his head, encouraging her to do more while he does nothing but sit and watch.

"You like it, so what's the problem?"

Toji, ever so nonchalant, rubs his nape and whistles.

She chokes on her answer, her throat bobbing as she struggles to gulp down air and saliva at the same time.

"Close? Haven't even fucked you yet and you're almost done?" He teases, chuckling when he saw her muscles tense at his words. He sighs contently and leans his head back, staring at the wall with the woman's moans as his background music. "Well, not like that's what I came here for." Standing up, he walks over to the woman and towers over her crumbling figure. His hand reaches for her chin, tilting it up until she's looking directly into his eyes.

Toji gives her a smile as he brushes his thumb on her lips before playing with her lower lip.

"Hey, you don't mind entertaining me more, do you?"

She knows well enough Toji isn't talking about sex but she continues to touch herself under his sadistic stare anyway.

She sucks in a breath as she slows her fingers, sighing when she feels her walls finally convulse. He doesn't even let her come and he's already wanting something more? Pouting, she pulls Toji to sit and rests herself on his right thigh. She tries to rest her head on Toji's chest. Emphasis on tries. Toji doesn't let her.

"Fine."

Toji grins and kisses her jaw, the action leaving her breathless "Still kind as ever. You really letting me use you like this?" He asks it as a rhetorical question but she answers with a frown nonetheless.

"I still love you, Toji. You know I'd do anything you ask me to."

Toji hums.

Riiight... Toji forgot that this woman actually loved him.

But still... Always so eager to please him. This is why she's his favourite. Too bad though. He gives her a little peck on the lips.

Toji's far from romantic. Sure he knows how to flirt, but that's it. Say, it's a habit now. One that he unconsciously does but doesn't try to defend instead, he'd even go further. If rejected, he'll shrug and let it pass. He doesn't care how others feel. Wait, no. He doesn't care how thing will turn out, to be exact. He's used to only fending for himself no matter the circumstances and he doesn't intend to change that.

It doesn't matter how many times Toji kisses or touches her, he knows how much he affects her and he plans to use it to his advantage. "Still gonna do anything for this guy even if he's engaged?" He asks, watching as the woman's frown deepen. He intended it as an insult by the way.

"Yes."

"Well then," he pauses, tapping her thigh impatiently. "Tell me everything you know."

The frown on her face deepened as she puts a finger on his scarred lips.