Chapter Eleven: Mind Games

"Hold still, Kitty."

"I can do this myself, y'know."

He tries not to move and snicker as much when he sees Sakimi's shaking hands. Toji sighs carefree and gets the razor from her hand.

It's four in the morning and he and Sakimi bumped into each other coincidentally on their way to the bathroom. Dressed in a loose sleeveless top which exposed her collarbone with her pink pajamas, not to mention that he's just shirtless with his sweatpants, of course, Toji wanted nothing to do with her looking vulnerable, so he ignores her at first and goes inside the bathroom, which then Sakimi follows before he could shut the door. Her excuse?

"I'm just here to brush my teeth."

It's like she doesn't even care if he decides to take a piss or shit. What is she even doing, wearing that in this kind of season. Isn't she freezing? Not that he could talk, being topless and all. Toji, not even in the mood for reluctance, just lets her do as she pleases. Until she sees that he's shaving his growing stubble. Which leads to the current situation.

"What am I even doing... Being groomed by a sixteen year old...," he mutters to himself defeated as he looks up the ceiling, letting Sakimi focus on his growing beard. He taps his foot as he observes. Even if Sakimi is sat on the sink, he still has to look down at her without moving. "You shouldn't be too lenient with guys. What would you do if I did something to you, huh?"

"Mind telling me what that 'something' is?" She quipped back, frowning. She obviously isn't happy with this conversation already.

"Does it matter? It's either you get killed or you get raped, or both." Toji isn't implying that he wanted to actually do both. He's simply providing a situation.

"Then I'll kill you first."

Ouch. She probably cut his jaw a little on purpose when she answered, staring at him dead in the eyes before she puts the razor down. She grabs him by the chin and suddenly forces him to look at her, her lifeless blue eyes glaring under her white lashes. It's as if she's grabbing a dog by its leash and Toji fucking loathed it yet enjoyed the aggravated reaction at the same time.

How easy it is for her to say that, Toji had no idea. Just stung his pride. A little. A little foolish of him to think that he and her had somehow built some type of friendly relationship but it's what he wanted to hear anyway seeing as she could easily do as she says.

And then she smiles at him, so sweet he could taste it. It's sickening. To hell with his pride and friendship. This girl is a fucking sadist, just look at her. Her and her honey sweet smile. He gulps at the expression, his forehead scrunched as she stares at him.

"I assume my trust isn't misplaced?"

Toji doesn't answer, hoping for the reaction he always liked go see.

She tilts her head and the grip on his chin gets rough when he doesn't speak. The glow on her eyes becomes murderous and he could already feel her intent to kill him when she her hand lowers itself to his neck, acting as his necklace. The action gives him goosebumps running along his arm. Her smile becomes more sinister at the moment.

"Speak up, Kitty."

He grins, presenting his throat to her and lets her tap her nail on his apple.

"..yes... It isn't."

Gods, he loves teasing her like this.

"You know that I can easily kill you right now. Don't provoke me too much, Kitty," she laughs a him lightheartedly and jumps off the flat surface of the sink, pushing him on the chest gently while he feels his jaw as he looks at the mirror.