Chapter 17

Grayson had taken me Stanley and his wife out for a cute breakfast this morning as it's her birthday.

While sitting together at the table Grayson bought up that there's a function we're attending tonight. I was a little pissed as I'd liked to have the time to mentally prepare myself but there's nothing I can do about it now.

On the drive back he told me about some glam squad he'd hired. That information was a little exciting I won't lie.

There were three people who were waiting for me when we got back to the apartment. Two girls, Ally and Lisa, along with one guy, Ricky.

The girls had done my makeup, a Smokey emerald green eye that matched my dress with a little bit of gold shimmer and Ricky had done my hair, he left it down and curled it, forming a half up, half down with little emeralds in my hair so every-time I moved my hair would sparkle.

I stare at myself in the mirror, tears prick my eyes. "Oh my god, you guys did amazing!" I turn to them and wrapped all three of them in a tight hug.

"Careful not to wrinkle your dress hunny." Ricky spoke laughing lightly. I gave him a fat kiss on the cheek.

I walked them out and gave them one last hug, profusely thanking them for their incredible work.

The elevator doors close and I feel his magnetic presence in the room. I slowly turn on my heel to face him, in a black tux with a emerald green tie, the exact shade of my dress. Cute.

Grayson walks slowly towards me, openly looking me up and down. I gulped under his gaze.

He comes to a stop in front of me, so close that I can smell his minty fresh breath. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." He reaches out and touches the fine satin fabric. I find myself holding my breath as he leans in "I can't wait to rip this off you later and thrust myself deep inside your tight pussy."

Only I would ruin an intimate moment by shoving his back and yelling "never in my life will you rip this dress! It's way too pretty!" I completely ignore the thrusting inside my pussy part, as I said before, it's become a part of our daily routine.

He chuckles at my hysterics pulling me back into him. "I'll buy you every dress in the world baby, don't worry."

My heart races at his sentiments if he starts with cute names on top of sexual comments my self control may falter. There's been tension for a while, that's no secret and he's really pushing my buttons tonight.

He places a kiss on my neck just below my ear and continues moving down, nipping and sucking. I moan softly running my hands through his hair. He reaches the top of my breast bone when I pull him away.

Breathless I say "we need to get going or we'll be late and Ricky will murder you if you mess up my appearance." He places one last kiss then grabs my hand and we enter the elevator. I guess we're starting the act of love birds a little early.

Before anyone judges me I'd like to point out that as much of an asshole this man is, he is very attractive. Hot men get away with being assholes more than unattractive men do. I know I'm not the only one that would consider fucking him because he's hot.

On the ride down he hands me a small blue velvet box. I open it up and inside is a ring. With a diamond placed in the centre of a gold band with three little diamonds on each side next to the larger one. "It's beautiful... and about fucking time." He smiled as he watched me put it on my finger.

The drive doesn't take long until we're exiting the car together, cameras flashing in our faces, invading our personal space.

Thankfully Grayson quickly weaves us through everyone and we're inside, safe and sound.
"You ready?" He asks.