Alix

"Alix Kudbel, this is the Miraculous of the Dragon, which will grant you the power of the Elements..."

Everything after that was just white noise. Alix just continued to stare at the black box Ladybug was presenting to her. This... This is huge. It is unexpected. It's a little overwhelming, because what about Bunnyx? What does this mean for the future?... But she shoved those feelings aside, knowing that this is something she needs to do. Plus, the Dragon Miraculous sounds pretty cool. She can already imagine what the Kwami will be like.

"... Can I trust you?" Ladybug asks, pulling Alix from her thoughts.

After a beat, Alix nodded. "... Of course, Ladybug. I-I'd do anything for those two, they're my best friends." And best friends save each other from their Akumatizations and Amokizations when they're offered the opportunity to wield a magical piece of jewelry that grants them powers.

The pinkette takes the box from the heroine's hand and opens it, revealing a black choker necklace with a small red charm. A bright lights emerges from the small piece of jewelry and flies around Alix before forming a small demon-bug-thing that almost looks like Fluff, only more... Spikier.

"Greetings," they said just a little too eloquently for Alix's tastes. She was expecting something more rambunctious, maybe punctuating each sentence with a small breath of fire. "I am Longg, the Kwami of Perfection."

Alix stared at Longg skeptically for a few seconds before glancing back at Ladybug. "No offense, but are you sure this is the right one for me?"

"Not to worry, Miss Kudbel-"

"Just call me Alix," she quickly interrupted.

Longg nodded understandingly. "Not to worry, Alix. I believe you will make great use of my power, which, if I may add, allows you to control the element of your choosing, water, lighting, or wind."

"Water, huh?" Alix mumbled to herself, already coming up with a way to utilize that power. "Alright. I'm in." She takes the choker necklace and fastens it around her neck, flinching just a bit when she feels a slight warmth coursing through her veins. "So, how do I transform?"

"All you must say is, 'Longg, bring the storm'," they instructed

Nodding, Alix handed Ladybug the box back before yelling, "Longg, Bring the Storm!"

"Such passi-aaaahh!" Longg screamed as they were pulled into the charm.

Alix swept her hands from the top of her head to her face, forming two crimson red horns and then a red mask with gold around the eyes to make it almost look like eyeliner. The transformation continued from her hands, forming red gloves that extended into a bomber nacket with golden cuffs and a collar, and the elements symbol attached to a golden zipper. A pair of black pants was next with a red and gold dragon tail design wrapped around the left leg, and finally, on Alix's feet appeared a pair of red sneakers with golden laces. She reached into the air when her sword materialized, grabbed it, and slashed the air with it a couple of times before swinging it over her shoulder.

Ladybug smiled as Alix got a look at her outfit, but felt just a twinge of jealousy since she had pockets and not her. "Now all you need is a name."

The pinkette looked up in thought for a moment. "How's this sound? Dragonix?"

The spotted heroine couldn't help but giggle. "Like Bunnyx?"

"What? It's my name," Dragonix smirked, only to jump in surprise when she heard an explosion not too far away. "That must be them."

Ladybug cringed. "Oh, I hope Chat Noir's okay. Come on!" While she departed using her yoyo, Dragonix used her newfound agility to super-jump away, almost getting the sensation that she was flying as she leaped from roof to roof.