Love Language

"Forgot my notebook, forgot my notebook, forgot my notebook," Kim muttered to himself a few times as he sprinted to his classroom. It was a habit of his whenever he was in a rush for something. "Please still be there." He needed the notes in there for his homework, because without it, he'll just end up asking Max for help... Again. And although the genius didn't mind helping him out with his homework, Kim knew he was giving Markov a few upgrades and didn't want to disturb him right now.

Kim opens the door, about to give Mme. Bustier a quick hello and an explanation in case she's still in the classroom only he doesn't find her. But he does find his red spiral notebook. "Thank God," He goes to grab it before making his way out of the classroom. With that out of the way, Kim walked back towards the stairs when he notices a figure in the art classroom through the window.

Nathaniel's head is laid down on one of the tables, and he's in a position that Kim knows won't be feeling right in a few minutes. He learned that the hard way. Nathaniel has his arm propped up on his elbow and is resting his head in his hand, which is definitely going to hurt his wrist later and probably his neck if he keeps that up. He's clearly tired judging by the darkness under his visible closed eye. Nathaniel must've stayed up late working on another sketch again.

What is it with the class and not sleeping? Marinette stays up all night working on commissions, Adrien's deadbeat dad has him up with modeling and those fancy parties no teenager should be forced to endure, Alya's sometimes loses track of time when she updates the Ladyblog, Mylene keeps herself up all night listening to musical soundtracks, and Nino does the same but with techno music. Even Max neglects sleep when he's doing some late-night coding. One day, they all just need a class sleep day. No work, just sleep.

After some consideration, Kim is about to open the door and wake Nathaniel up when he hears footsteps. He continues looking through the window and sees a familiar head of messy black hair. Noticing a blanket, a small purple pillow, and a pair of headphones in his hands, Kim couldn't help but go, "Aw..." Did he seriously have that stuff with him for Nathaniel? If so, how often did this happen? He watches as Marc stops by his boyfriend and says in a quiet tone that's audible enough for Kim to hear.

"Nath." Marc caresses his cheek, making Nathaniel's face scrunch up a bit. He doesn't open his eyes, so Marc says to him, "I'm going to have you lie down, alright?" Receiving an unintelligible murmur in response, Marc sets the pillow down on the table then slowly and gently lifts Nathaniel's head up before setting it down on the pillow. "Better?"

"Mhm."

Noticing his arm still propped up on the table, Marc moves it so his arm lies flat down on the table before gathering Nathaniel's sketchbook and colored pencils and setting them off to the side. The noirette takes the blanket he was carrying at lays it over Nathaniel, making the artist sigh with content. Seeing him making grabbing motions with his hand, Marc takes his boyfriend's hand into both of his and kisses it. "Want the headphones?"

"Later," Nathaniel murmurs, pulling Marc's hands close to him.

Kim was so caught up in their tender moment that he didn't notice some of his and Marc's classmates standing behind them with adoring looks on their faces until Denise said, "Now that, is how you take care of your significant other."

"Easily one of the best ways to show them you really care," Mylene remarked, leaning into Ivan's embrace.

"God, I want what they have," Zoe sighed.