Hanahaki

Nathaniel coughed up another handful of carnations onto his floor. His throat grew sore by the minute, and he could taste nothing but copper. Despite the huge amount of pain the redhead was in right now, he oddly didn't mind going out like this.

It was peaceful in a way minus hacking up flowers every two minutes. But then the person they were for just had to walk in.

'Just put me out of my misery.'

"Nath, you left your..." Marc trailed off as he took in the horrific scene before him. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times until he was able to snap himself out of whatever daze he was in. "O-oh my God... Nath!" He quickly ran towards him and kneeled by his side on the floor.

Marc picked up a carnation out of the blood-soaked pile. "... Who is it?"

"You're not going to like it," he whispered.

The noirette felt tears in the corners of his eyes. "Nath, come on," he urged.

"Th-they're for-" He coughed out a few petals. "You," he shuddered. Immediately, Nathaniel felt arms wrapping around his neck and kissed him. He was shocked at first but fell into it so they were more in sync with each other. Nathaniel slinked his arms around Marc's waist and moved in a little closer.

When they finally pulled away for some hair, Marc tearily whispered, "I love you."

"... I love you, too." And suddenly, his chest felt lighter.