『𝟺𝟷』

"What?" Jungkook frowned as Namjoon stood near Jungkook's room door and stared at him

"What?" Jungkook frowned as Namjoon stood near Jungkook's room door and stared at him. Jungkook put his book away and sat straight. "Hell no, I'm also going to go to mission today. I don't care! I'm an adult now and I can do missions!!"

"But then, there will be no one with Minji. You need to take care of her." Namjoon pursed his lips.

"I'm not a baby! Can you stop babying me every time?? I thought it stopped when Minji came but I hate it. Stop babying me. I'm fucking 18 now." Jungkook whined, which clearly looked like a small child whining in Namjoon's eyes.

"Jungkook, we all got tasks. Please take Minji out to distract her from coming in our way. You know how Minji always sticks on Yoongi hyung. You need to take her away cause we need Yoongi hyung here." Namjoon opened the door. "I'm going now. Take her out right now."

"Ugh." Jungkook rolled his eyes and got down from his bed to walk out and close the door behind him. He banged on Eunji's door, which instantly opened and revealed Eunji. "Bitch, get ready. We-" He stopped when he scanned her and noticed her already all ready like she is going out. "Wait, are you going somewhere?"

"I was going to tell you that I'm going to Bora." Eunji opened the door fully and walked inside, letting Jungkook come into his room. He watched her as she packed her belongings in a bag. "But since you are here, I'm telling you that I'm going to Bora's house cause we are having a sleepover."

"What the- You didn't even ask our permission??" Jungkook blinked.

"Namjoon oppa already gave me permission." Eunji rolled her eyes. Jungkook got a flashback of Namjoon's words and realized how his brother was always saying Minji's name, not Eunji's. He scoffed at his late realization. "I will come directly to the school with Bora tomorrow. Don't wait for me."

"Fine." Jungkook sighed and thought, 'At least, I won't have to handle two headaches'.

"And also." Eunji picked her school bag filled with clothes and put one strap on her shoulder. "Namjoon oppa told me that you will drop me. So, drop me." She grinned. Jungkook took a deep breath, controlling his anger for Namjoon for planning things without him knowing and walked out of her room towards Yoongi's. 

He knocks on the door and it instantly opened but he saw no one. He looked down and saw Minji already staring up at him, smiling ear to ear. "Yoon oppa told me that you are taking me to a trampoline house!!" 

'What!? When!?!?', he screamed in his head and looked inside to look for Yoongi and saw him laying on his bed while using his phone. "Hyung, what did you say to her?"

"What she told you," Yoongi said without looking away from his phone with a poker face.

"But I don't have money. My credit card is empty."

"We transferred like 500 thousand Won in your credit card a few days ago, didn't we?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and finally looked away from his phone into Jungkook's nervous eyes. 

"So..." Minji looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Yoon oppa! Take care of small Yoon!!" With that, Jungkook closed the door, leaving Yoongi alone in his room.

Jungkook stopped the car and turned off the engine. He looked at the normal looking house and then at Eunji sitting in the passenger seat while Minji was in the back seat. "Are you sure it's her house?"

"Yes." Eunji bit her lower lip as she waited for her friend to pick her call. "Hello...? Bora, I'm outside." And in a matter of few seconds, a tall familiar figure walked out of the house. Eunji cut the call and looked at her brother. "I'm going. Don't miss me." She leaned close to him and pecked his cheek.

"Hey!" He glared at Eunji, who was giggling evilly and opening the door. She knew that he hates physical contact and she loves to tease him.

"Let me also kiss you." Minji leaned towards Jungkook but he put his big hand on her small face and pushed her back. She fell on the backseat with a gasp and later pouted.

Jimin set his black tie and ran his hand through his newly black dyed hair. His black hair made him look more cute yet handsome. Besides, everyone looks more handsome in their natural hair colour no matter what, right?

"Damn, Jiminie. You look so...young." Taehyung said in awe after seeing his twin's new look. 

"Are you trying to say I am a 69 years old grandpa?" Jimin smirked.

"No- Wait, that particular number wasn't necessary." Taehyung rolled his eyes and opened a blue-coloured door. They walked inside and were instantly greeted with a room lot of computer screens. Three figures were surrounding a big chair. 

Namjoon turned around and whistled as he scanned the 95 twin's look. "Damn, you both look handsome and hot." Hoseok and Jin, who were wearing normal casual clothes unlike Taehyung and Jimin dressed up in all expensive clothes, also turned their heads.

"Jimin looks like a 10-year-old child in black hair," Hoseok spoke his opinion and laughed. Jimin huffed and walked closer to the chair and it revealed Yoongi sitting on it with headphones resting around his neck.

All the screens displayed a lot of live videos. On one screen, at least 4 different videos were playing. The biggest screen was set in the centre and front of Yoongi, showing 12 different cams.

"I have already hacked all the cameras in the mansion." Yoongi licked his thin lip and looked at Jimin. "Namjoon and I will be watching all your moves from here. There are a lot of undercover mafias in that party along with some rich people. But the main party is organized by a mafia, so his men will most probably guard the mansion. Be careful."

"Yuna contacted us last moment and informed us that Hakun is going to talk about a secret file? She didn't tell me properly cause someone came in the room and brought her with them." Namjoon explained.

"I think we should be going then." Jimin straightened up and walked out of the room, followed by Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung. Namjoon dragged another chair kept in the corner of the room and continued to look through the different cams.

More than an hour passed since they all went. Yoongi had been going through his phone but checking on the screens after every minute while Namjoon just continued to stare on the screens. He had his elbow on the table and cheek resting on his hand. His face clearly showed that he was bored.

His eyes roamed around the screen but stopped at a particular one. He straightened up and scanned the two figures displayed on a small screen. He tapped Yoongi's shoulders but didn't dare to take off his eyes from the scene.

"What?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a confused face. Namjoon gulped and he could hear his heart beating very fast like it can come out of his chest at any moment. Yoongi realized Namjoon's anxiety and grabbed his arm, shaking him. "Namjoon! Speak up!"

"H-Hyung...please tell me I'm seeing things cause I can see Jungkook and Minji in that mansion filled with all mafias..."

Thanks for 20K reads :3