『𝟺𝟹』

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Yoongi shouted when he saw the two youngers arguing near the food section

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Yoongi shouted when he saw the two youngers arguing near the food section. His eyes flamed in anger and veins started to pop on his neck. Namjoon gulped when he saw the mouse in Yoongi's fists almost cracking up. "What is he doing there??"

"H-How come I would know that, hyung?" Namjoon whispered innocently and looked down, grabbing his hands in front of him and fighting with them like a small kid.

"DIDN'T YOU DENY JUNGKOOK TO GO INTO THE PARTY?!" Namjoon flinched at Yoongi's shout.

"I did..." Namjoon nodded. He had been thinking about whether he was the leader or Yoongi.

"THEN WHY IS HE THERE??!" Yoongi pointed at the screen and Namjoon gave silence as his answer. Yoongi looked back at the screen and pressed a button with the mic kept on the table. "Everyone, listen. We need to stop the mission!!"

Jimin and Taehyung stopped laughing with the guests when they listened to Yoongi's voice through the earphones. They glanced at each other, ignoring the laughing people in front of them.

Jin also stopped in the middle of walking towards the guests to serve the drinks to the guests while Hoseok stopped in the middle of picking the empty glasses from the tables.

Jimin eyed Hakun, who was surprisingly talking to Jackson and his gang. He frowned and clenched on Taehyung's hand. They can't afford to cancel the mission. They didn't even talk to the main target yet. Hakun arrived not too long ago.

Yuna was with him and had been avoiding any questions asked by the people talking to Hakun. When Jimin turned his head to them, Yuna's met his and her eyes slightly went wide and she pressed her lips to not smile. He had already told her what he would wear and she instantly recognized his clothes.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the washroom." Jimin apologetically smiled and let go of Taehyung's hand and walked away towards the washroom, more like rushed.

"Well..." Taehyung stood awkwardly there and gulped. "I think he needs my help." He pointed his thumb towards the direction where Jimin went.

A man snickered and said, "Sure, help your lover boy."

Taehyung fakely smiled at the man and instantly rushed towards the bathroom. He bumped into multiple people but didn't apologize. Grabbing the male bathroom's doorknob, he burst inside and Jimin flinched.

"What the-"

"ARGH!!" Taehyung screamed with a disgusted face and slammed the door close, locking it. He turned towards the door and started to bang his head on the door and later scratched on it. Jimin gave weird glances at Taehyung, who continued to cringe horribly. "That old ass called you my lover boy." He acted to gag and cried with his body thrown onto the door.

"SHUT THE CRAP!!" Yoongi shouted through the mic and Taehyung instantly straightened up. "Cancel the mission and come home right now!!"

"Hyung, why?!?" Jimin frowned and looked down at the white floor.