『𝟺𝟿』

Namjoon stumbled down the hallway with two police officers holding him tightly while two walking in front of him and also two behind him

Namjoon stumbled down the hallway with two police officers holding him tightly while two walking in front of him and also two behind him. He wasn't able to walk properly and was basically getting dragged by the officers. 

His whole body was very weak. They beat him until he got dark purple bruises, whipped him with a whip and even tasered him with a taser to make his body weak as hell so he can't run away easily.

But his mind was still working well but only worriedness was going all over his mind for his brothers and his only sister, Minji. The fact of Eunji being his sister was already gone from his mind and now, he only considered Minji as his sister at the moment.

They stopped in front of a door, which one of the officers opened and there was a table with two chairs with LED lights surrounding the grey room. There were more officers in the cell. One wall was transparent and he could see a lot of soldiers and officers walking in the hallway. Every person takes a glance into the room.

But his eyes only focused on his ex-sister sitting on one of the chairs and staring at him with a blank face. She was wearing a black hoodie along with coated pants and boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail and familiar pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose. They were gifted by Taehyung to her.

Anger filled in his mind and it converted into a rage. He screamed and tried to run to her but a man hit his knee, making him fall. The forcefully made him stand and sit on the chair across Eunji and cuffed his hands on the table.

Everyone walked out of the room, leaving both of them. He gave up on his scream and looked down, hiding his eyes behind his purple hair. She cleared her throat and opened the red file kept on the desk.

"Kim Namjoon, 26 years old-"

"Where are my brothers and Minji?" He ordered her.

"First of all, don't order me." She slammed the file on the desk and put her left leg on the right one. Her left elbow rested on the desk while her face moved closer to her. "Watch your mouth. You don't know who are you talking to right now." She sneered and glared at him with nothing but darkness in her eyes.

"I don't care about who the fuck are you!!" He roared and moved his head up, glaring at her with a more angry and dark gaze. "I just want to know about my siblings." He gritted his teeth. She blinked down at his fisted heads and knuckles almost white before leaning back at the chair.

"They are at the place they need to be." She scoffed with a mischievous smile. "In the prison."

"What about Minji?"

"You don't need to know about it."

"I DEMAND YOU RIGHT NOW!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs but she didn't even flinch and just chilled there with a bored face.

"She is safe." She yawned, clearly showing that she is bored. Her face turned to a wall and she said, "How long do I have to stay here? I don't think he will open his mouth."