CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEENDIRTY MISTRESSES"i want a 100 of you're time"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
DIRTY MISTRESSES
"i want a 100 of you're time"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Aurora was standing alongside Aylee. The two had never really had a close friendship, but over the past few days the two had grown closer. Aurora was quite fond of the shy blonde.

The mood was light in the French court. The Scottish Borders were secured, thanks to both Portugal and France, and with Mary and Francis once again engaged, the alliance between Scotland and France was also secured once again. In fact, Mary would not stop gushing about how she and Francis had declared their love to one another. God it was sickening to listen to all the lovey dovey talk, especially with how complicated Aurora's love life currently was.

Aurora hadn't really spoken any words to Sebastian since she basically saved his and Francis' ass from Tòmas. She had been successfully ignoring him, despite his many attempts to talk to her. He wasn't quite sure why she was avoiding him oh so very clearly, but he was on a mission to discover the truth. To complicate things even further, Aurora's engagement to Santiago was official. Several nobles had stopped Aurora to congratulate her. Let's just say, Aurora was not jumping in glee.

Yet another reason Aurora enjoyed Aylee's company? She was not that much of a talker, and she scarcely ever brought up anything love related, which Aurora was feeling particularly greatful for at the moment.

As mentioned, Aurora was standing next to Aylee. They were currently there with Mary and all of her ladies. Everyone was enjoying today. The harvest festival was here, something many looked forward to celebrating. Despite Aurora's glum mood, the festival actually did a good job cheering her up.

"— and then your write your regrets on this ribbon." Aurora tuned back into an old man speaking. He was presenting a small wooden sail boat to the six girls, explaining the tradtion of writing your regret down and sending them away. Aurora found the tradition cute. "You tie it to the stern and watch as it sails away." The old man finished explaining, smiling warmly at the girls. Aurora grinned back. Her reminded her of Arthur. Oh, how much she missed him.

"What a lovely tradition." Aurora said, to which the other girls agreed to. Sadly, the fun was soon enough ruined by the sound of a voice.

"Mary, Aurora." The girls all turned around to be faced with Sebastian. Aurora cursed him out mentally, but nontheless plastered on a smile.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you were actually enjoying your time in court." He cheekily joked, his eyes slipping to Aurora. She rolled her eyes, looking away from him. His smile faltered slightly.