CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWOPOISON WINE"bite at the hand that feeds me"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWO
POISON WINE
"bite at the hand that feeds me"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     After getting settled in, Aurora made a silent and discreet escape from her sister and her ladies. Well, Greer, Aylee, Kenna and Lola were her ladies too, but their focus was directed at their Queen, as it should be.

     That worked out well for the Scottish princess. She was free to run off to wherever, and no one would really notice her absence. She dug through her stuff, found the thing she was searching before sneaking out of the castle.

     She managed to dodge any familiar faces as she exited through the doors of the castle. She made her way down the garden and soon enough was standing on the edge of the woods. She threw one last look behind her to make sure no one was watching before entering.

     Well, at least she tried to enter.

     A loud yell and a strong grip on her upper arm ripped her backwards. She slammed into a buff chest, eyes wide. She quickly tore herself away from whoever had snuck up on her, twisting around. She recognized those blue orbs. Sebastian, the king's bastard.

     "What is it that you want? It better be important, seeing as you grabbed a princess for it." She rubbed the spot he had gripped her. He noticed, shooting a slightly apologetic look at her.

     "I apologize if I was ruff, but you weren't listening when I was calling for you. You, Princess Aurora, can't wander off into the woods all alone." He explained. She arched a brow, making sure that her bow was hidden behind her back out of his sight.

     "Who are you to tell me where I can and can't go? Are you not just the bastard son of the king?" She didn't want to come off as rude, it just happened. She usually was much friendlier.

     "No lady like you should be going into the woods alone, regardless of who tells you. It's dangerous." He explained. She scoffed.

     "I'm sorry, but I am very capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much." He chuckled at her sassiness. He hadn't expected her to be this. . . fierce. Her personality certainly matched her hair.

     "I apologize if I've offended you, Princess." He grinned down at her. This only made her grow even more irritated.

     "What are you all happy for? Have I missed something?" She folded her arms over her chest. He shook his head.

     "I was starting to think that what I had heard about the Scottish fierceness and temper was wrong, but you've reassured me that it's no rumor." She scoffed once again. She rolled her eyes and brushed past him. He let out a laughter, following after her as she headed in the direction of the castle. "I'm sorry, Princess, I'm simply having some fun. Forgive me?"