CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREEQUEEN MARY"slap at the face that eats me"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER THREE
QUEEN MARY
"slap at the face that eats me"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Aurora woke up to the sun beaming down at her. She groaned loudly, twisting in her sheets. She was attempting to escape the morning sun, to sleep a little while longer, but as soon as she had woken up, memories from the previous night decided to return and bug her.

She groaned yet again, ruffling her curls. She sat up, blinking a few times and sighing loudly. She felt her cheeks reddening in embarrassment and shame. She couldn't believe she had almost kissed the dauphin the previous night. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't her fault. He had snuck up on her, and started kissing her neck. He was twice as strong as her, she couldn't possibly have managed to push him away.

Still, she felt ashamed of it and she felt like she had stabbed her sister in her back.

Aurora hadn't really thought of Francis in that way, or anyone else for that matter, but she would be lying if she said that his lips on her creamy skin didn't feel good. Maybe it was because she was untouched, and that she had never felt it before, or maybe he had just had a lot of practice doing those things. Nonetheless, it felt good and she hated herself for thinking that it did.

She ordered a few servants to pour her a bath. She needed to relax and sort out her thoughts before facing her sister, or anyone else for that matter. Especially the dauphin. If she had it her way, she'd avoid him for the rest of the week, but she was pretty sure he would want to talk to her after the incident.

She slipped out of her clothes and into the bath. She let her hair flow outside the tub, making sure it wouldn't get wet.

She felt herself relax in the warm water. There was complete silence in the empty room. Well, that is until a loud knocking sound interrupted her peace. She went to protest, not wanting to be disturb, but the person entered and shut the door after themselves quickly.

She huffed loudly, turning to look at whoever had entered. Her jaw fell open.

"You can not possibly be serious." She watched as the blonde man made his way over to her. He froze when he noticed she was nude in her bath. It took him a moment or two before he reacted and turned away from her. She growled. "Whatever do you want, Francis? What can possibly matter so urgently that you've decided to interrupt me this early in the morning whilst I'm taking a bath."

She stepped out of the bath, wrapping a robe around her body. Water from her body dripped to the floor, creating a small pool by her feet.

"I apologize, Princess. I wouldn't have entered if I'd known you were taking a bath." He quickly said. She rolled her eyes.