CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOURTHE BLOODWOODS"all I wanna do is fall in deep"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FOUR
THE BLOODWOODS
"all I wanna do is fall in deep"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     A swish went through the brisk evening air. The arrow lodged itself into the tree a few feet infront of Aurora. She sighed, pulling yet another arrow from her satchel. It was very unladylike of her to be doing this, she had been told that ever since she was little, but what people didn't know, couldn't hurt them, right?

     When the satchel was empty, she walked over to the oak and started pulling the arrows out so that she could repeat the same actions. Home in Scotland she was able to run off and hunt. She couldn't do that here. It would attract unwanted attention if she showed up with a dead animal. So she would have to settle for the tree.

     She had probably been standing there the entire day. When she had left Mary and the Castle, it was barely even noon. Now, the sun was starting to set in the horizon. She could sense the warmth it had brought start to fade, and the chilly air was consuming her. She wrapped her cloak around herself tighter.

     The reason she and come out here was so that she could clear her head. She had a tendency to loose her mind when she got provoked. She had a temper, like many Scots, and her sister was no exception to her wrath. Which was why she needed to cool off. Before she said something she would later come to regret.

     It worked wonders for her. To simply be able to breath and smell the forest air, to listen to birds chirping and the arrows soaring through the air. Feeling the arrow slipping through her fingers as she released it. There was truly nothing more relaxing to the Scottish Princess.

     As she was about to shoot another arrow, she heard the snap of a twig behind her. She spun around, aiming at whatever, or whoever, the possible threat was. She focused her hearing and sight, trying to tell if there was anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly she was much more aware of her surroundings. It was already dark, the little sunlight that had broken through the tree tops earlier gone.

     She backed into a tree, making sure her back was covered. She then went still, waiting for any movement or sound. And sure enough, something moved. A figured jumped out from behind the trees. She got ready to shoot until she heard a familiar voice.

     "It's me!" She relaxed, dropping her arms and pointing the arrow at the ground.

     "Bash? You scared me!" She exclaimed, slamming the weapon to the ground in irritation.

     He panted. "I scared you? Well I apologize, but you were the one pointing a deadly weapon at me, if I'm not mistaken." She rolled her eyes, punching him harshly in the shoulder. He let out a yelp, feeling an unexpected pain shoot up his arm. "You are much stronger than you look." He muttered.