003. deny deny deny

deny deny deny / chapter three

IF THERE WAS ONE THING RILEY DID TOO MUCH, it was worrying about his sister's whereabouts. So when Marley failed to show up the night before today, he couldn't help but feel a rush of panic as his concern grew by the minute. His sixteen missed called and countless of text messages were proof of that. The only reason he decided to not inform his parents was because he was afraid she would end up in trouble, and she most definitely would have if it weren't for him.

 The only reason he decided to not inform his parents was because he was afraid she would end up in trouble, and she most definitely would have if it weren't for him

"Marley, where the hell have you been?! You don't come home last night. And then I don't see you at all at school. Do you know how worried sick I was? I barely got any sleep-"

"You're so dramatic Riley. Relax would ya. I slept over at the Humphrey's, and before you even think about tattling like a little girl, yes I did tell our dads."

"Are you shitting me right now?! So, you're telling I stayed up, worrying about you, when you were literally over at the Bumphrey's!"

"Chill. I assumed they had told you okay. I'm sorry. And please don't call them that, you know I hate when you do that."

"Chill?! Don't tell me to chill Marley. And as for the Bumphrey's, that's what they are, Bums. You should know better than to hang out with the lower class."

"Riley, you're an absolute asshole. Goodbye."

"Don't you dare hang up on me. Riley, Riley?! Dammit." Riley cursed, throwing his phone in the river out of rage.

Riley throwing a tantrum in the middle of Central Park? Typical. Who knew this pretty boy had issues, I guess like mother like son right. Oh wait, sorry. Could his anger really just be a case of mommy issues?