004. kiss on the lips

kiss on the lips / chapter four

tw: slight mentions of sa

HEY UPPER EAST SIDERS, GOSSIP GIRL HERE WITH THE BIGGEST GOSSIP YET ... It looks like our favorite girls Serena and Marley won't be attending Blair's notable Kiss on the Lips party. Marley, understandable, but Queen S missing a party? Someone call the fire department because things are going to get hot very soon...

"You what?"  Marley exclaimed on the phone, with Dan on the other end of the line. "Are you sure we're talking about the same Serena? Because-"

"Haha. And yes, I'm telling you I swear I'm not making this up."

"I'm messing with you stupid, of course I believe you." She replied as she took clothes out of her closet and placed them on her bed. "I jusr didn't think it'd be so soon."

"Speaking of too soon, are you sure you're not going to the Kiss on the Lips party? I don't want Jenny to go alone."

"Yes I'm sure. I was sure the first one hundred times you asked." She rolled her eyes, immediately face palming as she realized he couldn't actually see it. "I wasn't even invited anyways."

"Worth a shot. And anywho, what's with you and Blair-"

A voice casually cut in from behind, causing Marley to rotate at a ninety degree and turn off Dan's voice. "Who are you talking to?"

With his hands crossed and his body leaning on the door frame, there stood Riley looking not so jolly.

"Riley get out!" His sister snapped, taking no time in pushing him out of her room. "Ever heard of knocking?! What if I was naked?"

"The door was literally open, stop being a drama queen." He stated, pointing to the door while simultaneously resisting her sister's shoves. "And you didn't answer my question."

At that point, Riley stood a few feet outside her room while Marley guarded the door so that he wouldn't come in. "If you must know, it was your good friend, Chuck. Seems like he can't take no for an answer."

"What-" He stammered until he saw the grin on her face, making him lose his patience. "Marley, I'm not playing games with you."

"It was Jenny." She gave in. "Now can you please leave-"

"Wait, Jenny?" He questioned, his face suggesting he had no idea who that was. "Jenny..?"