Part 1: The assistant

My ambitions were clear, I want to help master with his job as a tutor.

„Ugh, there he is. The delinquent nerd."

while searching for my master, I can hear some whispers around me in the hallway of the second year but it didn't bother me in the slightest right now because I'm determined!

„Sato, what are you doing?"

Suddenly a voice approached me from behind.
Immediately without any doubts I could tell that it was Uesugi-sama.

„e-ehm?! Please Make me your assistant!!"

„Shit! I messed up."

I got so nervous, that I bluntly blurted it out.

„Huh?"

Uesugi-sama gave me a confused look.

Also, because I got so loud many people looked at us. Seemingly getting uncomfortable he told me that he wanna talk at a place less crowded.

„So what do you mean assistant?"

After moving to a place where almost no one was, he asked me a question, with a much more serious look than I expected.

„I want to help you with your job as tutor."

I said without hesitation.

„Why would you want that?"

„I also want to gain experience as a tutor, but I'm too scared to take a job by myself at the moment.
So I would like to accompany you and after some time, take a tutor job on my own."

That was a straight up lie.
Uesugi-sama isn't someone who would allow it just because I'm worried for him, so I had to find a reason where he at least considers it.

„I can't make a decision like that on my own.
My workplace is at the same time their home, It wouldn't be right to take a stranger there."

Of course I knew that but my goal was to put the idea of me being his assistant in his head.

„If he's uesugi-sans friend he can help!"

„Uagh! Where did you come from, Yotsuba?!"

Out of nowhere the ribbon nakano appeared and startled master.

„You talked about him accompanying you right? And I told you it's okay if he's someone you trust."

She said while smiling widely and having her eyes closed.

„Yotsuba there're five of you. It's still nothing the two of us alone can decide."

„Ah don't worry we aren't only 2, hehe."

while cheekily laughing, she pulled her phone out and showed master her screen.

„So you already discussed it with them Sato?"

Uesugi-sama thought that I already got in contact with them, but I didn't.

To be honest there were many things that confused me about this situation, but I decided to ignore it and to use it to my advantage.

„Yes, Nakano San right here said she would settle things with the rest."

The Nakano with the ribbon just smiled and nooded.

Even after seeing and hearing the sisters allowing me as an assistant, he still didn't agree completely.
After seeing the Ribbon Nakano laugh again,
I couldn't help but to feel weird.
Why would she go to such lengths for a stranger like me.