Part 19: Firsts

„Puhh, it's not even afternoon yet."

I thought to myself after arriving home, so much exciting stuff happened in such a small time frame.
I thought back to my last new year, no friends and nothing exciting happening. I was just plainly existing.

•DING•

All of a sudden Ichika texted me,

„Come over, fast!"

From the way the message was formed you would think it's urgent, however this is Ichika we are talking about.

„Did something happen?"

I went for the slow approach,

„We are celebrating New Years today and before that we want to have study session."

„New year celebration huh?"

There was no mirror I could look at right now, so I couldn't be sure but I guess this message made me really happy.

„Got it, I'm on my way."

•BZZZ•BZZZ•

Arrived at their apartment, I rang the door bell and it didn't take long for them to answer.

„Welcome Yoshitsugu Matsuoka."

Ichika was the one who answered the door, her face was super serious while cracking her dumb joke.

„That's not funny Ichika."

(Author note: for those who don't understand, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka is a Japanese voice actor who voiced many harem protagonists. Ichika is joking about the fact, that Yukino thought they were his Harem.)

„Hahahaha, Come in! Guys Sato is finally here."

While still laughing, she welcomed me in a proper way this time and announced my arrival.

„At last!!"

Yotsuba seemed to be the only one enthusiastic about me being here,

„Brother, who's that?"

I heard a tiny voice and when I looked where the voice came from I saw a little girl, she had a weird haircut. I guess you would call it a Ponytail? She wore an overall which looked mega cute on her, also....

„BROTHER??!"

She called Uesugi sama Brother and after looking at her more precisely I saw the similarities, to think he had a sister I didn't know about.

„AHHHH! It really hurts me!!"

Hurt by my own incompetence as his assistant, I was hit pretty badly.

„Mister, why do you look so down?"

Seemingly sensing my pain, that little girl came over to consult me.

„It's nothing really. What's your name princess?"

Because my pain wasn't really existent and way too hard to explain to a little girl I played it off, rather I wanted to find out more about her.

„Eh?"

„Eh?"

„Ehhh?"