Part 2: „You don't belong here"

After SOMEHOW getting the approval of all 5 (?), small events occurred.
Uesugi-sama tried to distinguish the quintuplets.
He also asked if any of them had met Him in the past.
Master also managed to find the culprit of the
"0 points incident".
So a Little More than a week with me being masters assistant and helping him teach the nakanos went by.

„Good afternoon, Sato-kun."

the beautiful nakano approached me from behind.

„Good afternoon, naka-itsuki-san"

She chuckled, probably because I almost called her nakano again. She gave me permission to call her by her first name, because it would be laborious to call her by her last name.

„On the way to the apartment?"

The beautiful nakano walked beside me after school. I'm happier than ever.

„Y-yes, today would be my ninth day of being the assistant."

„What the hell am I even talking about.
No ones cares about such unnecessary information!"

„congratulations on your ninth, assistant-kun."

with her cheeky smile she teased me.

„I-it's kind of embarrassing if you call me that h-he-he-he.."

„Heh? I can't hear you!"

Adorable, sweet, just lovely the way she ran ahead so she can tease me again.
In the Last 9 days, the beautiful nakano and I talked a lot.
We often would walk together to their apartment for the studying sessions after school.
We even went to eat small things from the convenience store together a few times.
She told me how suprised she was when I waved at her in school, because she didn't expect me to visit the same school as her and when I was the assistant her sisters talked about she was even more suprised.

She didn't feel akward around me, I think(?)
At least It dosent look like it.
And I get along with that personality of hers very well, sadly not everything is in my favor at the Moment.
The hiding nakano still despises me, I'm not allowed to teach her or sit next to her, she even told me to not breath around her.
Luckily the short haired nakano had something to blackmail her with, so her bullying would be held within the reasonable.
Still my chemistry with her was terrible, I was bad at communication and she didn't even gave me the chance to get near her.
Her sadistic side made it even worse, but theres nothing I can do.
I'm thankful enough to be even allowed to stay there and take some load of masters shoulders.

„Come on sato kun! You're too slow!!"

the beautiful nakano called for me, I was daydreaming and walked very sluggish.
So I picked up the pace.

Arrived at the penthouse where their apartment is, the beautiful nakano was out of breath.

„Hah•hah•haahhh, ho-how are you not even breaking a sweat or at l-least b-breath a little heavier•haah. You even have on a mask!"

The beautiful nakano was mad in very cute way, she pouted and gave me a "angry" look.

„I-t's not like that itsuki-san, I'm just good at not showing things!"