1.

Ever since I started at this new school, I have had an unruly hatred for one boy who i'm sure, doesn't even know I exist. Yeah I fucking hate him, but i'm also sure, that i'm madly love with him, just as much as I hate him.

Zoning out the window, I tune out my biology teacher's ranting. It was lovely, the scenery.The old oak tree, strong as ever, despite the many decades it had grown, swaying calmly and softly with the breeze. Small cherry blossom petals graced the tiles on the ground, as I admire the dozens of small cherry blossom trees running along the campus. The sky was tinted a lovely shade of blue, and the grass a lush green.
As students walked around, I noticed one in particular, Aether Andilet. Walking with a pack of people, all surrounding him and seemingly speaking at the same time. Most would find this annoying, including myself, but he continued to smile at listening to what everyone had to say. Even if there were 1000 words being thrown in his direction every second.

He's perfect, everything you want in a guy. Hair as light as sun rays, with a soft fluffy look. Beautiful light brown eyes that glistened in delight. His body shaped and crafted by the work of an artist, every curve in his body was stunning, to say the least. All the girls want him, all the boys want to be him. He had everything. The looks, the life, and the money.
His father was the owner of the school itself, as well as many other buildings all around the city. I continue to stare. How does he handle so many people at a time? Pondering on the question, I don't see him look up and me and smile, averting his gaze just as quick as he looked.The pack of people swarming Aether finally dispersed after a friend of his shooed them all away, earning boos and curses his way, just in time for the bell, I awkwardly pack my things as fast as possible to run out of class to be greeted by my friend, Eternity.
"Busy staring at Aether again I see" She smirks as she catches up with me, matching our pace,
"What- no, and also, what do you mean again?" Eternity just twist her face in concern, rolling her eyes sarcastically.
"Oh god, I think you like him so much you don't realize how much you stare at him." I stopped walking, so suddenly, Eternity misstepped and tripped over my shoe.
"Ow-" I face her while she holds her nose after colliding with my shoulder and groans quietly in agony,
"First, I hate the guy. He sleeps around so much I bet his dick's giving out, second, I do not stare at him often." I turn around, slightly leaning over Eternity with a scowl. She cowers away, avoiding my gaze, and pursed her lips.
"Alex, you might not want to admit it, but whenever I pass by your class I always see you shooting love eyes at him." She gave me a small pat in the shoulder, but I pushed it off, grimacing at her,
"It's not 'love eyes', I just look at him and think about all the poor girls who think they had a chance."
"Sure, sure, whatever you say..." She smirks at me, lips pursed up and not believing a word I said.
All I could do was sigh, I could never get get to believe me.
"Well I gotta go to my next class, see you later!" I bid her goodbye, and as we part ways, I can't help but think about her words. Do I really like Aether? No, of course not. He's only ever been interested in girls, never guys, so falling for him would be stupid. It would make me stupid. Nobody as perfect as him would be into guys...Would he?

stage one: denial.

In class, all I could think about was what Eternity had said, and him. As much as I like to say I hated him with a burning passion, I could help but agree with many others. He was hot, and there was no doubt about it. No matter how much he makes my blood boil, just the sight of his perfect, straight teeth, pink lips, and cute dimple, make my heart skip a beat. Oh right He was straight. Oh the misery. He'd never been with a guy, only girl after girl.
Even if he did like guys, there would be no chance he'd like me. I'm not very built, as I stay inside most of the time. But even so, all the jobs I work at help keep me in shape, moving around most of the time. I'm 5'8, but next to Aether's 6'1 build I looked 5'4. My face carried thick glasses to stabilize my horrible eyesight. Overall, I was a nerd, and compared to him, I looked like shit. If I was him, I'd reject me too. Aether's pattern with sleeping with girls was a huge red flag in my book. Every other day he has a new girl in his bed. How do I know this? Because every girl he's ever been with loves to brag about how good it was. He wasn't always like this though, it only started after something happened after summer break from the last year.
Nobody knows what happen, but after it, he would have a new girl every day. Most leave after it, like any other one-night stand, but some girls think they can win him over, make him change. Everyone knows not to try and take more then they can from him, as it's just a simple one-night stand, but he's so nice that some girls still fall for him, and never in a small crush way. They run around, look for him everywhere, they stare from afar, till they finally muster enough courage to ask him out, and obviously, he turns them down.
I've seen Aether reject girls before, and it's not pretty. Their faces show hurt. Hurt hurt hurt. But the worse part? He never has any remorse for the girls or their feelings. To him, I guess girls are nothing but a quick fuck. Finally, the last bell rings, and I scurry off to get to my locker and shove everything I don't need back inside so get to the first job of the evening, my feelings still mixed about Aether. As I'm walking to my locker, I stop short and feel my books slip from my hands at the sight. There, leaning on my locker was Aether and Eternity, making out.