Epilogue

The aftermath of the battle, it was hard to explain to anyone what really was going on. Naomi wasn't sure what her next steps in life were going to be. She was aware there was to be a trial, one of which evaluated her role in the Death Eater regime. However, she had been promised that there was enough words from the light side that proved evidence that she had switched, her key character witness being none other than Arthur Weasley himself, that would hopefully avoid her being acquitted of any charges. 

But she knew one thing out of all that was going to happen. That was that she would continue to fight for the relationship she had with Ginevra Weasley until her dying breath. For that was the only good thing she was sure was going to come from this entire debacle. 

Forever was a long time, she could never promise one person forever. But she would try her hardest to make it there. 

- Fin

Author's note:

For now this is the end of this book. I have some ideas for additional chapters which might come in the near future. But for now this is the end. Thank you all for joining me on this adventure. And exploring, though not in quite as much depth as I would have hoped, a different aspect of the death eater/order member relationship. 

Maybe in the future I will get around to working more on the story of Naomi and Ginny. But for now the end.