three 🥵

"Thank you~"

Jungkook gulped, his mind dazed as the banana strawberry scent reached him. Taehyung casually hummed walking to the living room and picking up the remote skipping through the channels.

"Jungkookie~ come here." Jungkook didn't chew, he swallowed and almost dashed over Taehyung who had picked Netflix instead and a random show.

"Yes hyung?" The male looked up and smiled, yet his smile was a little different. It was more seductive, alluring. His eyes sparkled with something and amusement.

"Jungkookie, you're so good to me. You always look away from my body, you never try to touch me." He giggled and raised his hands to the male's chest softly pushing him on the couch, climbing into his lap straddling his thighs shocking Jungkook.

"People always thought that I wanted to be touched because of how I dressed, how I acted. They always thought that I was a toy." Jungkook's breathe hitched at their position but his heart tugged for the words. "Y-you can wear whatever you want hyung.. I'm sorry that those icky things happened to you." He whimpered out, feeling his body grow heated and oh fuck was that his dick getting hard??

"I'm so happy someone like you are my roommate." He whispered tracing his fingers on Jungkook's shoulder who shivered feeling heat coil his stomach. "H-hyung, what are y-you doing?" Taehyung hummed and leaned into his ear barely ghosting his lips over the loop.

"You always avoid me like a plague at school Kookie-ah~ Are you so shy you can't even say hi once in a while?" Jungkook took a deep breathe when Taehyung's boobs almost touched him.

"S-sorry hyung." "Ah Kookie, it's ok but are you ok with this?" Taehyung asked softly kissing down Jungkook's neck making him grip the couch with a gasp. "Hyu-ng." He whimpered and Taehyung cooed into his ear.

"So pretty, but I need you to tell me ok?" Taehyung whispered tracing the sharp jaw of Jungkook with his fingers. "Y-yes... " Jungkook whispered shyly earning a giggle.

"Mm~ hyung will make you feel good, promise." Taehyung whispered taking the other's hands and placing one on his waist and the other on his boob.

Heaven...

Jungkook stuttered nonsense feeling the big soft globe that pooled over his actually big hands. He moaned immediately feeling embarrassed when Taehyung bit his own lip with a chuckle. "Yeah, you like em don't you? I see you looking but then you look away with this pretty colour on your cheeks." He said teasingly watching as Jungkook blushed even more. He loved the colour..

"I-i didn't mean too.."

"Oh baby it's ok~" Taehyung cooed watching Jungkook whimpered beneath him. Taehyung grinned and grinded down making Jungkook gasp gripping his waist making Taehyung moan. Taehyung ghosted their lips, only giving him faint soft pecks tasting the savory taste of his food.

Taehyung finally smashed their lips together moaning as Jungkook whimpered at the taste of their lips together. Their lips molded together, the perfect fit as they kissed each other fighting for dominance.

Taehyung chuckled through the kiss up for the challenge, reached up and trailed down Jungkook's neck with his finger, pressing at his air points before his hand gently wrapped his neck, halfway around and squeezed making Jungkook gasp.

Perfect chance, he slipped his tongue in exploring the wet, warm area and Jungkook gave up his little dominance to him, secretly and embarrassenly relieved only gripping onto Taehyung.

Suddenly felt like he wasn't doing enough. Taehyung was moving his hips against him and taking away his breathe with his kissing skills and whispered praises and here he was only whimpering like a bitch.