seven 👀

"Good morning clumsy~" Jungkook rubbed his eyes humming in response. He woke up with a pout because he wasn't suffocated between Taehyung's breast. Heck I'd cry sadly - mOving on.

"Morning." Out came his groggy voice going behind Taehyung as he made them eggs for breakfast. "I don't wanna go to school." He whinned burying his face in Taehyung's neck back hugging him lazily. Taehyung giggled and reached up patting his head that lay on his shoulder making him pout.

"Hm? Aren't you a genius or something?" "But I don't wanna see all those icky people. All they do is fight, get on like hooligans and burp." Taehyung laughed making Jungkook pout even more. "Ohh baby it'll be over before you know it." Taehyung chuckled and started another egg.

Jungkook reached up under his own shirt that Taehyung worn and traced his flat stomach boredly. "You're so soft.." He mumbled featherly kissing down Taehyung's neck. Taehyung hummed at the feeling tilting his neck giving him a little more access.

"I wanna mark you hyung, really wanna but then people will see and bother you." Jungkook pouted gazing sadly at Taehyung's empty neck. He huffed as Taehyung finished the last egg. "If I can't mark your neck I'll mark somewhere else." "Oh!" Taehyung gasped as Jungkook lifted him up on the counter.

"K-kookie." Taehyung watched as Jungkook took off his white T-shirt revealing his naked body. Taehyung blushed with wide eyes. What's up with shy kookie? Jungkook latched onto his nipple sucking the bud making it hard and Taehyung moaned in surprise.

"K-kookie." He moaned as Jungkook licked them moving down, giving his e stomach kisses until he reached his inner thighs. Jungkook kissed them squeezing the soft flesh until he licked over a certain area that made Taehyung moan out and shrudder gripping his hair.

Jungkook giggled and sucked at the place.

"Oh fuck! Baby, it's too much- ah~!" Jungkook grabbed his wrist and held them together, holding his sensitive thigh with the other and continued to mark the spot. Taehyung had to bite his lips from screaming. "Mm~ fuck, how do you find these places that drive me -shit! Crazy~!" Jungkook blushed and pulled back staring at his art work.

Taehyung now had pretty faint purple spots on his inner thigh, looking so pretty and perfect. "Hm~ It looks so pretty mommy." Jungkook smiled with a blush quite proud of himself. Taehyung giggled and beckoned Jungkook with his finger, the younger happily leaning toward for a kiss.

Their lips molded together perfectly as Taehyung brought Jungkook closer by his nape, running his fingers through the fluffy hair. "You do me so well baby, I'm so proud of you." Taehyung whispered kissing down Jungkook's neck.

"Want me to leave a mark baby boy?" Jungkook whimpered and nodded a little gasping when Taehyung began sucking on his neck, licking over the pale skin and forming a pretty shade of purple. Jungkook let his hands trail down to between Taehyung's legs rubbing his clict.

Taehyung moaned and parted his legs some more letting Jungkook play with his pussy, rubbing it faster. "Oh my-" Taehyung bucked his hips connecting their lips in a messy kiss. Jungkook went down and stuck two fingers in, thrusting them ruthlessly.

"F-fuck- kookie." Taehyung moaned. "We have sc-school.. Well be late baby." Jungkook whinned in his ear softly. "Lemme fuck you hyung, then we'll leave." Taehyung smirked and gasped feeling his pussy fucked with the two long degits. "Beg for it baby." Jungkook whinned again and thrusted harder.

"Let me fuck you mommy, let me fuck your pussy so good. I'll be good, I'll make you cum quick, let me fuck you against this counter please? Please mommy?" He said in a soft voice, pulling out his fingers to slap Taehyung's clict making him moan out loud.

"Make it quick baby." Jungkook smiled and let Taehyung climb down, bend over the counter with a chuckle. Jungkook bit his lip and slapped his ass, massaging the big globes with a groan.

He grinded against it, his buldged clear as day in his sweatpants. "Hurry up." Taehyung commanded looking back with a raised eyebrow. Jungkook pulled down his pants, his cock springing out and slapping against Taehyung's ass.

Jungkook pumped himself and slowly slid in, moaning at the feeling. Without thinking he thrusted quickly. They had to leave soon. "Ah! Kookie!" Taehyung gasped out gripping the counter as Jungkook gripped his waist thrusting like he had to save the world in 15 minutes.

"Mm, you said to hurry up mommy, gonna listen and be a good boy." Jungkook gasped out blushing deeply at the sight of his dick sliding in and out of Taehyung's wet hole. He smirked and hit deeper making Taehyung almost crumble but Jungkook held him up still not stopping fucking him good.

"Yea! Yea! Yea! Your cock makes mommy feel so good~!" Taehyung moaned biting his lips, gripping the counter for dear life hearing the loud skin clapping and Jungkook smacking his ass.

Jungkook grunted out feeling his high come. "Mommy... Gonna c-cum, gonna fill you up, wanna cum mommy? Wanna cum from how good I fuck you? Do I fuck you good? Yea?" "Oh! So good! Such a good boy, I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung creamed, gasping in surprise when he felt himself gushing.

Jungkook came inside Taehyung, gripping his waist in the process. He rode out their high blushing at the mess they made.

Taehyung chuckled and glanced at the clock.

"We have school in 5 minutes."

"Shit."

🍒

Y'all horny mfs🥴
Here ya go tho 😌

Yoonji 🖤