five 😉

"Kookie-ah~ are you finished baby?" Jungkook stumbled through the room making Taehyung giggle. "Hyung, I can't find my hat." Jungkook pouted with a soft voice making Taehyung coo.

How adorable.

"Dont worry, I'll help." Taehyung dropped his bag on the couch and walked inside their room not minding the lost puppy that followed him.

Taehyung moved the sheets and looked through the clothes then bent over looking under the bed making Jungkook blush. He didnt skip a beat and slapped his ass though.

Taehyung gasp jolting forward with a moan. "Kookie!" Jungkook snickred. "Hyungie~ your ass looks pretty how could I not?" Taehyung scoffed continued looking.

*flashback*
"F-fuck buddies?" Taehyung hummed still poking at his nose. "Like.. " Taehyung raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "I mean that we fuck whenever the other is horny babe." Jungkook gaped at him. He was fuck buddies, he was fuck buddies with Kim motherfuckin Taehyung. His sexual crush.

"Wait... You're kidding right? R-really?" "Oh? Unless you don't want to." "N-no!" Jungkook quickly said making him giggle.

"S-so I can touch you..?" "Whenever you want."

"And you too?" Taehyung smirked. "I'll make you beg to fuck me, I'll make you cry in joy baby, you're gonna be dumb after im done with you and all you would know of is my body, my praises and my name."

Jungkook gulped. "If you're trying to make me horny again, it's working." Taehyung burst out laughing. He giggled and stood up. "Come shower. " he winked walking away and Jungkook drooled after the swaying hips scrambling after him.

*end*

"Found it." Taehyung cheered silently getting the black hat with rings in the shading part. "Thank you.." Jungkook took it from him with a big bunny smile, eyes sparkling. "No problem clumsy, now let's go."

Ah yes, Monday.. The day students all dread. Jungkook headed to his locker after parting ways from Taehyung at the dorms. Jungkook knew he wasn't on Taehyung's level.

Everyone loved Taehyung, wanted to be like him. Jungkook was just disgustingly smart. He didn't want people to start speaking bad about Taehyung because he decided to look in Jungkook's direction so he decided he wouldn't really talk to him outside the dorms.

As usual Jungkook headed to his locker taking out the math textbooks and heading down to the big hall room. They had another announcement apparently. God knows what that's about now. He pushed open the doors, and like normal no one payed attention to him.

He looked over in the fronts and saw Taehyung sitting there with his group, like normal laughing.

He looked pretty as always in his cute outfits

He looked pretty as always in his cute outfits. Jungkook blushed. He got to have fun with that ..

God, was he blessed. He sat down at the back and took out the small book with the idiotic lovers turning back to his last page meanwhile Taehyung glanced back at him.

"Tae! What's up with you today??" Jimin asked poking his friends cheek with a pout. "Oh, uh- minnie.." Taehyung looked at him a certain way and he gasped. "Who is it?" He whispered without making it seem as if he was talking.

"6 o'clock, down three rows of cabbages."

Jimin nodded and turned around looking for something he miss placed.

"Shut up." He mumbled with wide eyes. Yeah..Jimin and Taehyung were that close they basically had their own damn language. From the little Taehyung had said Jimin figured out the younger's roommate and that he had something going on with them.

"I'm not even joking." "I didn't even notice that he came to school! What even is his name??" Taehyung blushed making the other's mouth drop. "What happened???" He question utterly shocked.

"The same day that we met, he was so sweet minnie. So cute and respectful but then.." Taehyung bit his lip. "I-kinda seduced him." Jimin gasped. "Y-you! Seduced someone!?" He whispered screamed shocked by his best friend's confession.

"Y-yeah, i don't know..but i wanted to. It was just so easy for me, he was willing of course- and pretty." Taehyung said to his soulmate who was still in shock. "Damn- I- wow,,um.. " Jimin blabbered. "S-so what are you guys now." Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip and glanced back at the boy, his eyes darkening remembering every whimper and beg.

"We're fuck buddies.."

Jimin scoffed out a smile, slowly giggling. "Well Tae, i hope this gets yall...sexual frustration off. if its that good." "Oh, Jimin. He's the best I've ever had, He listens so well." "Eek! Dont wanna hear it! too much!" Jimin squeaked plugging his ears and singing 'lalala'

Taehyung chuckled. "And yet i listen to you about Hoseok's dick and Yoongi's ass." Jimin smirked. "Magical, i tell you." They laughed.

"So like who tops?" Taehyung furrowed his brows in thought. "Well- that's difficult. I definitely get railed but on my command?" Jimin raised both eyebrows forming an impressed expression. "So..youre a dominant bottom and he's a submissive top. Thats interesting." "What now?"

Jimin chuckled. "You're in control, you tell him what to do and he follows it but you dont top." Taehyung's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Yeah, thats it i guess."

"Good morning students, the principal is running a bit late so i'll address you this morning." The vice principal said taking over for the absent old man.

They payed attention yet Taehyung's mine split a bit bringing a small smirk on his lips.

He couldn't wait to make Jungkook squirm. He saw the little blush that the male mad as he stared at him from the back. He was gonna make sure today was gonna be fun..

🍒

O-hai-yo .
This was fun to write. Jiminie is now in on our little secret~
I wonder how it plays out from now on ?

-Yoonji💙