four 🧐

Taehyung groaned feeling someone shake him awake. "H-hyung?" A soft voice called out to him almost in a whimper. He loved hearing that voice, it was pretty and nervous. He peeked through his eyelashes seeing Jungkook stare down at him wth big sparkling eyes.

He smiled a little. "Goodmorning Kookie." He grumbled chuckling when the pretty red colour spread across his cheeks. Taehyung completely opened his eyes trying to sit up only to wince at the pain that shot through him.

Oh yeah, Jungkook fucked him good last night.

"Here's pain killers, I bought t-them for you.." "Aww how thoughtful. " Taehyung praised him knowing that he liked it. He took the tablet, swallowing it with some water Jungkook gave him.

"I made breakfast. Pancakes." Taehyung hummed examing the boy. He was shirtless, revealing all his glorious, defined muscles. He must admit, he thought Jungkook was tall and skinny because of the big sweaters and hoodies he wore, he didn't expect him to be ripped.

"I'll leave you for a bit h-hyung." Jungkook scrambled out the room amusing Taehyung who giggled. Jungkook was too cute, Taehyung wanted him all to himself- but he didn't want to date. His feelings weren't that's strong. He just wanted Jungkook to have whenever he pleased but the other was free to do whatever.

He huffed and pulled off the sheets carefully standing up. What in the fuck were those painkillers because they murdered the pain on sight.

Taehyung stretched and washed his face and freshining up.

When he walked out the room he saw Jungkook towering over the stove, making a few sausages to go with the pancakes. It brought a small smile to Taehyung's face.

Jungkook was decent enough to do proper after care. He watched as the male made two plate of pancakes and sausages placing then on the table.

He looked up and blushed a little staring at Taehyung.

"Come eat.." Taehyung laughed. "You're so pretty when you're nervous, my Kookie-ah~" He said sitting in front the blushing boy. Taehyung started to eat humming at the taste of fluffy pancakes.

"It's good, thank you." He smiled and continued not minding Jungkook who nervously stared at him. Taehyung chuckled making him flinch as he look up.

"I know you have a question, don't be shy. Ask." He said leaning back folding his arms somewhat unintentionally pushing up his boobs. Jungkook gulped and looked away.

"Wh-what we did... It's a one time thing? You're gonna move on a-and stuff.. Not that you can't it's just a question that's been bugging me for a little." Taehyung stared at him amused as Jungkook squirmed under his eyesight.

Taehyung giggled softly and pushed back his chair getting up and striding over to the other pulling back his seat. "C'mere." He said in a soft voice tapping Jungkook's chin.

Jungkook's breathe hitched as he felt the soft lips on his own again. Taehyung reached to his nape and pulled him closer humming in his mouth as he stuck his tongue in, dancing with Jungkook's.

Jungkook shivered and placed his hand around his waist gripping for dear life.

Taehyung pulled back smirking when Jungkook whinned wanting more. "You my dear Kookie.. " he whispered trailing the sharp jaw, something he apparently loved to do because it made Jungkook shiver under him.

"You are my personal play thing, you're my slut now. If you think I'm letting you go, you're mistaken.." He giggled innocently making Jungkook blush crimson.

"R-really hyung?" "Yea, only if you promise to be a good boy, baby." Jungkook's breathe hitched feeling his stomach bubble. "P-promise, promise to be a good boy for y-you. I'll be good." He whimpered making Taehyung smile down at him.

Big brown puppy eyes, cherry lips whimpering, pretty cheeks blushing
Oh God..

"Good boy." He purred taking Jungkook's jaw into his hand and hummed. Taehyung crawled into his lap, straddling him. "Cute.." He mumbled placing his finger at the tip of Jungkook's nose.

"Hyung? What does that make us?" Jungkook tiled his head pouting in confusion.

"Baby.." Taehyung chuckled at the pure innocence on his face.

"That makes us Fuck Buddies.. "

🍒

Ayo wassup?
Been a couple days. Also, y'all crazy💀
Where did all y'all come from?? Open the app and there's almost 1K already.
Y'all naughty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How y'all feel about mommy kink?
I'm just- making Taehyung off of my kinks at this point 💀

Anyone else imagines Taehyung's voice as a sexy milf from an anime?

-Yoonji 💙