twenty-six 🙃

you who's reading but ain't follow me yet 🧍‍♂️
drop a follow to see my announcements 🤟🏽💙

🍒

"Alright assholes– and yes I can call you that cause we're not on school compounds." Ms. Jessi smirked proudly, that annoying microphone still in her hands just to piss the students off.

"We're going to a river spot we found while scouting the place out. So get your sunscreen and swim suits! Cause we're having a partayyyyyyyy!"

"YEAAAAAA" The student body cheered running around for their 'water bottles' snacks and pool stuff.

Taehyung hummed to himself heading back to his assigned place to wake the younger up.

"Jungkook-ah.." Aforementioned turned at the call of his name, seeing Taehyung sitting in the middle of a breezy field, under the big apple tree. Jungkook blushed, the other looked so ethereal.. in his sunflowers dress that flowed lovely, a flower crown with a flower of every colour Nestled in his ashy locks.

He looked so beautiful, in his hands held another flower crown. A little bigger than the one in his hair. He reached over, placing it in Jungkook's raven hair, giggling when he blushed deeply.

"Jungkook-ah.. I love you.." He mumbled shyly, kissing Jungkook on his cheek.

"Not as a.. friend Jungkook-ah... but as someone I want to spend my life with.. the rest of i-it." Jungkook had never seem him so shy.

He burst out laughing making Taehyung pout. "I love you too hyung! God, I love you so much!" He laughed lifting the other off the ground and spinning him in the air.

Their happiness cause the wind to laugh with them, flying about their hair and skin in glee.

As the younger put him down, them leaning in for a cute kiss.

"Jungkook-ah.."

".. up.. "

what

"Wake up!"

The boy's eyes snapped open, landing on Taehyung who was straddling his hips shaking his shoulders.

"I thought you were dead!" Taehyung complained, his worried face, out-stretched arms and boobs the only thing in Jungkook's sight.

The younger just blinked slowly, mind wandering off to the dream he just had. The most vivid and happiest dream he's ever had.

"Hyung-ah.." "My love, are you okay?" Taehyung questioned, now really worried by the strange behavior of the other. He pushed his hair behind his ear, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm.. okay.. really... I'm fine." Jungkook mumbled, sitting up carefully. Taehyung wondered how much the other worked out to just raise up with him on top so easily. He was getting a little thicker these days.

"A-am I not heavy to you?" Jungkook tilted his head, hands resting on his widened hips. "Oh? Not at all. S' like holdind a couple of grapes." He mumbled, still not in his right mind.

Taehyung huffed, still feeling a little insecure maybe..

"Hyung -ah.. why are you wearing this?" Jungkook questioned playing the the string on his short shorts. "Oh! They've found a spot and were having a party. That's why I woke you up actually."

Jungkook hummed, eyes trailing down. He had on a white swim bra and lime green shorts.

Jungkook nodded licking his lips.

"What? Is it too little? Should I change?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked rather shy. "Um no? You look sexy and s' okay, I can fight." He smiled brightly as if he didn't just threaten anyone and everyone who dared.

Taehyung smiled, feeling way better.

"Put this on. We're matching today." Taehyung climbef off his lap, throwing lime green shorts, the same colour fanny pack and a white tank top on him.

"Did you plan this? " Jungkook giggled feeling giddy inside. "Maybe." Taehyung winked making him laugh even more.

"Now get upppp!" Jungkook chuckled shaking his head, getting up and changing right there. Taehyung bit his lip with a smile. "God I love your abs." He purred poking at them.

"That tickles." Jungkook stopped his hand with a small laugh. "Does this tickle too?" The younger's smile dropped feeling a wet strip up his stomach.

"F-fuck- Tae.." He let out shakingly seeing the older lick his abs, giving light hickies.

He didn't even protest when he was pushed back onto the bed, propping himself of his elbows.

"We-were gonna be..ah-!" "Doesn't matter.. I wanna suck you off." Taehyung purred kissing down his packs, dragging his manicured nails down. Not to hard, not to soft. Just enough to make him shrudder from the pain-pleasure.

Without skipping a beat Taehyung was on his knees pulling down his shorts, getting to work.

He took the length in his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks that was stuffed once again he took all in. He gagged, bopping his head on Jungkook's cock, feeling his nipples perk from hearing the other's deep groans.

Jungkook tangled his hand in Tae's hair, gripping for dear life while he was getting rewarded for just breathing.

"F-fuck..more.. pl-please more-" He moaned head thrown back  as Taehyung slurped his spit up, spitting on the top, giving him the most lewdest smile. It was just in the moment yea.

Maybe the way Taehyung was smiling and giggling at him, his cat like eyes never breaking contact with his own. His slender hands both stroking, the way he kissed the top, giving the underside attention as well.

Without warning Jungkook came all over his fucking face, shruddering at the feeling, groaning deeply. Sweat ran down his neck, but that was the least of his problems cause all he could think about was how absolutely fucking dirty Taehyung looked trying to get all that cum on his face in his mouth.

And who was Jungkook to not help him?

The raven sat up, wiping all his cum onto his fingers and shoving them into Taehyung's mouth, fucking them in it.

Slowly.. in and out. Taehyung took his fingers with no complain, in fact moaning at the taste.

"Cmon doll.. we have to go to the spot. "

"Mhm.."

🍒

Call me bi polar by making it sweet then making them oral fuck in the end 🚶‍♀️

-Yoonji dawg 🤟🏽🫂